IGNORED

2024 Masters

iacas

16 minutes ago, MSDOGS1976 said:

The wind was some kind of bad this afternoon. Tiger at +1 looks pretty good at the half way point. Going to be a fun weekend. 

A good weekend by Tiger and he may not have to worry about receiving a special exemption to the U.S. Open… 

I’m not even saying he’s going to win… but a good weekend and he won’t need a special invite to the U.S. Open.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Well, Tiger now has the record for Consecutive cuts made at the Masters. 

That's kinda cool. 

I wonder how Jack will move the goal posts on that one?😏

• Funny 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

(edited)
5 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I’m actively saying “miss it” or “ hit it in the water” on every Dechamblow shot. Can’t stand the guy and his phony scientist schtick.

I've forgotten most of the drama around him, and to be fair, most of the scientist monikers are generated by the media.

Bryson DeChambeau often does things out of the ordinary, and those shenanigans continued Friday during the second round of the 2024 Masters. After hitting his tee shot right on the par-5 13th hole, he had no choice but to punch out toward the 14th fairway. In doing so, he had to move a sign out of the way.

https://golfweek.usatoday.com/lists/masters-2024-bryson-dechambeau-moves-sign-social-media-reaction/

In an otherwise stiff event, I find that this adds to the entertainment. It helps that he's playing well.

A few meltdowns out there on Friday. Hovland carded a professional career worst 81, missing the cut with a +8. JT went from Even to +7 on the last four holes.

Edited by Zeph
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I could tolerate BDC on the course much more than seeing that buffoon Greg Norman trolling the grounds.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I',m rooting for Shipley to finish in the top 20. He's already clinched low amateur. 

21 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I could tolerate BDC on the course much more than seeing that buffoon Greg Norman trolling the grounds.

He's not a baffoon, he's a patron. He bought a ticket just like everyone else. lol That had to be a blow to his ego haha.

• Funny 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 Fairway  :titleist: TSR 4 Hy. T-300 5-PW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:scotty_cameron: Newport Select 2 (2022 model) 

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Not  surprised at Thomas  choking again. Would  have been more fun to have  Nelly Korda invited.

Same dumb schtick since joining.

Tiger in free fall now.

Let's go, Homa!

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Scottie and Morikawa are on fire!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I just noticed that the Masters App is ahead of the TV coverage on YouTube TV. I should bet people watching with me.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Scheffler the last few holes.

• Funny 1

Scott

My Swing Thread

Why do people believe this kind of crap makes them look better than just outright apologizing? “I had a bad hole and lost my cool, I’m sorry.” Done. 

ICYMI:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 2

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, billchao said:

Why do people believe this kind of crap makes them look better than just outright apologizing? “I had a bad hole and lost my cool, I’m sorry.” Done.

Yeah, bullshit.

Fire ZJ into the sun. Asshat.

• Funny 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Bryson dying for our golf sins right now. This @ArtButSports meme from yesterday is pretty good.

GK_WoJyWEAAirNU.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 2

Constantine

And on the third day, he rose again! Awesome 😄

Augusta tomorrow:

image.png

Constantine

2 hours ago, JetFan1983 said:

Bryson dying for our golf sins right now. This @ArtButSports meme from yesterday is pretty good.

GK_WoJyWEAAirNU.jpg

Does anyone know how this came about?? Did the wind blow the sign or or BDC pulled it out to get a clear line? 

Vishal S.

2 hours ago, JetFan1983 said:

And on the third day, he rose again! Awesome 😄

Augusta tomorrow:

image.png

Amazing there wasnt  better scoring but the golf  is very watchable. One really  good thing  is it  looks  like a  nobody wont  be winning.

Same dumb schtick since joining.