IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

FYI, anyone who is caught up on True Detective, this is the best theory yet as to who the Yellow King is. [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zTSDFiI24[/VIDEO]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Been a Top Gear fan (UK version) since the start. It's hilarious, it's witty, and they talk about some pretty cool cars. Good to see it's still going strong after all these years.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

FYI, anyone who is caught up on True Detective, this is the best theory yet as to who the Yellow King is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

Don't know much about living in Portland, but the quirky Portlandia is so funny.

I just started watching this as well...so very funny.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

I just started watching this as well...so very funny.

I have that on netflix but never gave it a chance. I'll have to check it out, if it sucks you are no longer my hero! :-X

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I have that on netflix but never gave it a chance. I'll have to check it out, if it sucks you are no longer my hero!

Gulp...I will say, it is definitely not for everyone.

I am having a lot of fun with House of Cards as well.

Nate

Portlandia is super crunchy granola. I suspect there are some inside jokes I'm not getting. I've only visited Portland a couple of times. Alpha House on Amazon is pretty good. Love Doonesbury and John Goodman.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Just started Game of Thrones. It gets a birdie for the abundance of titties alone!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Just started Game of Thrones. It gets a birdie for the abundance of titties alone!

Lots more of that to come. You'll see.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Just finished the season 2 finale last night. It just keeps getting better.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Tap tap!

Steve

There was a slow part to the middle of the first season, but the end of that season and all of season 2(I am on episode 10) has held my interest.

Nate

True Detective was on point with that season finale. Can't wait for the new cast and story in season 2!

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Been a Top Gear fan (UK version) since the start. It's hilarious, it's witty, and they talk about some pretty cool cars. Good to see it's still going strong after all these years.

One of the rare shows that has made me laugh so hard tears come out. When they take the international road trips there's nothing better.

• Upvote 1

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Neil deGrasse Tyson's Cosmos is pretty darn good. A great modern rendition of Sagan's Cosmos.

Steve

Neil deGrasse Tyson's Cosmos is pretty darn good. A great modern rendition of Sagan's Cosmos.

The CGI in that first episode was insanely good for a TV show. Excited for the rest of the season.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

My 5 favourite TV shows right now are:

- NCIS:LA

- Hawaii Five - 0

- Chicago Fire/Chicago PD (I count these 2 as one show lol)

- Almost Human

- Revolution

The CGI in that first episode was insanely good for a TV show. Excited for the rest of the season.

We DVR'd it and finally watched it last night.  Turned it on right after our kids one allowed cartoon show (last night was the highly under-rated Octonauts) before they go to bed and my son (almost 5) was just finishing his dinner.  He couldn't take his eyes off the screen and I couldn't make him go to bed instead of watching a kick-ass science show, so he got to stay up until 9 last night.

His favorite part was the dinosaur/alligator, first-animal-to-go-from-sea-to-land thing that almost ate Neil's legs off. :-P Mine were the Men In Black style depiction of the infinite-ness of our universe, and of the way he explained all of time as one year.  The entirety of recorded history has only occurred during the last 14 seconds of "December 31."  Mind blown!!

I cannot wait until next week!!!