IGNORED

2013 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3912 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Will one of our other neighbors to the north please explain to your countryman about the concept of "tongue in cheek."  Saturday is giving you guys a bad name - he may have provided some of the inspiration for Strange Brew.

Yeah....... Ok.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Originally Posted by ChrisP

Have you seen Miguel Angel Jiminez's wife? Of course he is the most interesting man in the world so it's no wonder his wife is young and hot as hell.

Yes, stood a couple feet away from her on the 10th hole on sunday (we followed Jiminez for the final round).  Absolute stunner, looked 20 years younger than him, but seemed pretty cool.  He handed her his cigar as he went to the first tee and she took a couple puffs while waiting for him to tee off!

Originally Posted by UberDave223

He handed her his cigar as he went to the first tee and she took a couple puffs while waiting for him to tee off!

Hahha that is awesome!  Sounds straight out of a movie.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes, stood a couple feet away from her on the 10th hole on sunday (we followed Jiminez for the final round).  Absolute stunner, looked 20 years younger than him, but seemed pretty cool.  He handed her his cigar as he went to the first tee and she took a couple puffs while waiting for him to tee off!

First wife

Second Wife

Current Girlfriend

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

He is THE man.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Sorry, but neither the current girlfriend nor the ex-wives come close to "absolute stunning" looks - I'd put them all in the bottom half for Tour wives/girlfriends based on the photos that Mvmac posted.  The second wife and the girlfriend are both significant upgrades from the first wife, but I wouldn't call either one beautiful.  Mrs. Dufner was definitely better looking than any of Jimenez's women and given the two golfers' near 180 degree difference in personality and the fact one is perhaps the most suave/cool-appearing-and-acting guy in the sport and the other probably places near the bottom of the list, that shouldn't be the case.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

Originally Posted by mvmac

Second Wife

Current Girlfriend

Originally Posted by bplewis24

Nice to see somebody still rockin' the Jheri Curl.

I think I know what hair product Jimenez is using to get that sexy-as-all-hell look.

OK, one more time:

This song should play on a loud speaker whenever Jimenez walks onto the first tee at a tournament.

Constantine

Originally Posted by Wisguy

Sorry, but neither the current girlfriend nor the ex-wives come close to "absolute stunning" looks - I'd put them all in the bottom half for Tour wives/girlfriends based on the photos that Mvmac posted.  The second wife and the girlfriend are both significant upgrades from the first wife, but I wouldn't call either one beautiful.  Mrs. Dufner was definitely better looking than any of Jimenez's women and given the two golfers' near 180 degree difference in personality and the fact one is perhaps the most suave/cool-appearing-and-acting guy in the sport and the other probably places near the bottom of the list, that shouldn't be the case.

really?

really?

so which one do you think is suave and cool - the chew spitting fat guy with poor posture and three chins?  or the old balding fat guy with only two chins with the dumb cigar and the stringy hair that looks like Gene Hackman after a bad day in the tavern?

Bill - 

Originally Posted by rehmwa

really?

really?

so which one do you think is suave and cool - the chew spitting fat guy with poor posture and three chins?  or the old balding fat guy with only two chins with the dumb cigar and the stringy hair that looks like Gene Hackman after a bad day in the tavern?

lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Originally Posted by Wisguy

You should have slapped them - that's the appropriate response with those Frenchie-talking types.  But they're easy to push around.  I vacationed in Quebec a decade ago, they didn't have the non-smoking room I reserved many months in advance (it was exactly the Seinfeld reservations scene), and instead they stuck us in a suite that smelled like it had been smoked in only a few minutes before.  After complaining to the manager that I didn't care if the interior-view suite was twice as big as the river-view room I had originally reserved, and we couldn't stay in it anyway because my wife and I both had tobacco allergies, he initially tried to tell me they were booked solid.  When I told him we'd take one of the rooms they always hold in reserve, he finally caved and gave us maybe the finest suite in all of Quebec, that normally cost 4x what our original room should have cost.

After that, when we realized what pushovers those Frenchie-Quebec-ers were, every meal we'd walk into a restaurant, state loudly "WE'LL TAKE YOUR FINEST TABLE AND YOU BETER COMP THE HORS D'OEVRES AND CHAMPAGNE - WE'RE AMERICAN, DAMMIT!"   Worked like a charm.  My wife went into a boutique, found a silk scarf she liked and the store clerk stopped us on the way out, I guess to see about paying for it.  We just said "OH, IT'S OK - WE'RE AMERICANS!  NO NEED TO BOTHER" and they just waived us on out the door.

True story (the hotel part, that is).

LOL.

That's a pretty good Internet Tough Guy Story™. Sounds like you're a real bad ass when you go to a resort!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

LOL.

That's a pretty good Internet Tough Guy Story™. Sounds like you're a real bad ass when you go to a resort!

There's really not any tough guy about it.  It's about being assertive.  If they stuck me and my partner in a smokey hotel room when I had reserved a different non smoking one months in advance, I'd also request another room.  Every smart consumer knows that hotels keep rooms in reserve.  I've done that before and got put in a nice suite at a steeply discounted rate because of a lack of planning on the hotel's end.

Also Mr. Jerri curls with his three lovely ladies looks like he has been "rode hard and put away wet."

LOL. That's a pretty good Internet Tough Guy Story™. Sounds like you're a real bad ass when you go to a resort! [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/81312/] [/URL]

Lmfao, too true. That guy looks like Steve Harvey

Originally Posted by TJBam

There's really not any tough guy about it.  It's about being assertive.  If they stuck me and my partner in a smokey hotel room when I had reserved a different non smoking one months in advance, I'd also request another room.  Every smart consumer knows that hotels keep rooms in reserve.  I've done that before and got put in a nice suite at a steeply discounted rate because of a lack of planning on the hotel's end.

Also Mr. Jerri curls with his three lovely ladies looks like he has been "rode hard and put away wet."

I have stayed in the President's Suite at five star hotels twice because of that.

Bill M

Looks more like Neil DeGrasse Tyson to me. (Sort of) Edit:  That's cuz it is ;) ... [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/81322/] [/URL]

Bahahahaha. Too good. I was reading this on the plane on the way home and was laughing like an idiot. Pretty sure the guy next to me thought I was special.

Note: This thread is 3912 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!