IGNORED

The Films and Movies Thread

iacas

Anybody seen Cake with the fine as hell Jennifer Aniston?

She didn't look real fine in that flick but I thought she gave a tremendous performance. It had an oddly striking effect on me. I think I liked it but I wouldn't want to see it again. Weird, I know.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Holy crap…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

And I thought John Wick was violent...

Guess the 8 yr old won't be seeing the Kingsman anytime in the next 7 years... :-O

He saw the previews and said, "Dad, can we see that?"

... I think not...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I think I gave Kingsman a bogey and Wick a double bogey. That Kingsman scene stirred up lots of talk when it was released and it was one of many reasons I didn't like the movie. Also the ending scene just didn't work for me. I hated John Wick and imho it's totally overrated but what do I know I think a sequel is coming out.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Comic-Con Trailer [HD]

You broke my building Superman, now you're gonna pay.

Yep, DC is stepping their game up.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I think I gave Kingsman a bogey and Wick a double bogey.

That Kingsman scene stirred up lots of talk when it was released and it was one of many reasons I didn't like the movie. Also the ending scene just didn't work for me.

I hated John Wick and imho it's totally overrated but what do I know I think a sequel is coming out.

Interesting, I understand not everyone likes gratuitous violence though.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

• Administrator

I give Kingsman a par. I think the effects were cool. The plot was weak, and I didn't think Colin Firth had to die, but hey… whatever.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I give Kingsman a par. I think the effects were cool. The plot was weak, and I didn't think Colin Firth had to die, but hey… whatever.

Rumor has it that Colin Firth may be alive again in the 2nd movie.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

JLaw in Silver Linings Playbook 2 , Joy

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

JLaw in Silver Linings Playbook 2, Joy

She is such a terrific actor. A pleasure to watch.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

[QUOTE name="iacas" url="/t/70277/the-films-and-movies-thread/864#post_1168457"]   I give Kingsman a par. I think the effects were cool. The plot was weak, and I didn't think Colin Firth had to die, but hey… whatever. [/QUOTE] Rumor has it that Colin Firth may be alive again in the 2nd movie.

He looked pretty dead after that one scene, but that might have been makeup or something. I think he even did press work for the movie ... ;-)

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Deep Blue Sea- Birdie Cheesy effects, ok acting, ok story but I love this movie.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

I give Trainwreck a birdie. If you like Amy Schumer's comedy, you'll like this movie. It's a movie that tells a story with good characters that have funny moments, it's not just a collection of "bits" or skits. Mistake I think a lot of comedies get into.

Mike McLoughlin

I give Trainwreck a birdie. If you like Amy Schumer's comedy, you'll like this movie. It's a movie that tells a story with good characters that have funny moments, it's not just a collection of "bits" or skits. Mistake I think a lot of comedies get into.

I am going to give it a par with a sand save ... but I am far from a good movie critic.

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

I give Ant Man a par. It was good but not as good as the other Marvel movies. Thought they did a nice job with the effects and the characters but the story and the action was a little dull.

Mike McLoughlin

I liked Ant-Man, too. Another par from me. Aside from the bit where he has a run in with that guy from the 'A' team, it was a decent standalone story.

Corey

I had no idea Hans Landa is in the new Bond movie. Certainly makes it more interesting now. New Bond trailer.

Steve

I had no idea Hans Landa is in the new Bond movie. Certainly makes it more interesting now. New Bond trailer.

:dance:

Christopher Waltz was awesome in his roles for Inglourious Basterds and Django Unchained. I think he's a prefect fit to be a villain in Spectre.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping: