IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

I watched Paul and Art play at a small bar in St Lou back in the late 70's …
With less than 75 people packed in a very small area, they preformed for a couple of hours.
Yes I'm older than Dirt and thank the good man above I'm still around to talk about it … :whistle:

It would be rather depressing if I wasn't ...

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 hours ago, Club Rat said:

I watched Paul and Art play at a small bar in St Lou back in the late 70's …
With less than 75 people packed in a very small area, they preformed for a couple of hours.
Yes I'm older than Dirt and thank the good man above I'm still around to talk about it … :whistle:

It would be rather depressing if I wasn't ...

In the late 70s they were still a huge act. To see them in a small venue is a very special treat. Love their music and harmonies. When I was learning guitar, theirs were some songs I had to learn.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

View from my office this morning:

F13CB249-48C8-4776-8338-78E115BA0C40.thumb.jpeg.00b290d00ee70c95299b914916c72009.jpeg

My backyard right now:

FF0F1DD4-E3A0-4EEF-83C8-D47D77A0F4F1.thumb.jpeg.5fad27564323540419533d166e8fa804.jpeg

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

9 hours ago, DeadMan said:

View from my office this morning:

F13CB249-48C8-4776-8338-78E115BA0C40.thumb.jpeg.00b290d00ee70c95299b914916c72009.jpeg

My backyard right now:

FF0F1DD4-E3A0-4EEF-83C8-D47D77A0F4F1.thumb.jpeg.5fad27564323540419533d166e8fa804.jpeg

BM.gif

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

14 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Ask your brother if he's ever been to the Gold Pan

Been there many a times. How about Shamus O'tooles 
He was a good golfer and fun to be with...

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Good grief, it’s way too early for this freaking thread!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Yesterday there was 1-1/2 hour frost delay at Green Valley Ranch GC near Denver International Airport.

Ugh!  It's that time of the year where you have to call in the morning to see if there is any frost delay.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

12 minutes ago, Yukari said:

Yesterday there was 1-1/2 hour frost delay at Green Valley Ranch GC near Denver International Airport.

Ugh!  It's that time of the year where you have to call in the morning to see if there is any frost delay.

Some courses in my area have their own apps. They will send out a push notification alerting you to a frost delay, and when they expect to open.

North wind at 25 with gusts to 45 mph. Cold front supposed to be through my area by 5 p.m., CST. Currently 57*.

Actually, if it wasn't for the wind, I would be playing.

So, watching "Charlie's Angels" and planning on tomorrow or Wednesday.

Retired Old Man

Callaway Rogue Driver, 12.5 loft, regular shaft, draw

Pure Spin 60* Loft Wedge, Stiff Shaft

Pure Spin "A" Wedge, Regular Flex

Irons are G-15 Pings, 5 iron - Pitching Wedge

Callaway Rogue 5 Wood, regular flex                        Callaway Rogue 3 Wood, regular flex

Callaway Cobra Hybrid #3 & #5

Mallet Style Putter 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:00 PM, Double Mocha Man said:

Some courses in my area have their own apps. They will send out a push notification alerting you to a frost delay, and when they expect to open.

Same thing can happen in the Spring. Many years ago, my buddy made an early morning tee time in early Spring. The weather had been glorious, and was supposed to get close to 70 that day. But the overnight was crystal clear with a heavy frost. We sat around at the course waiting for the place to open for play. My buddy's next door neighbor was in our group, and he told him, "You know John, they allow you to play golf at noon as well!" 

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:52 PM, dennyjones said:

Depressing...Today was probably the last golf of the year....rain and temps dropping into the 40s.

Noooooooooooooo  It's too soon to stop for the year !!!!!!!!

See the source image

• Like 1

Remember when reading posts...…. Communication: 80% Body Language; 15% Tone & 5% Actual Words
We'd all be best selling authors if we could communicate in the written word as well as we would like.

:aimpoint:    :bushnell:    :sunmountain:   :ogio:   :titleist:
:mizuno:  Mizuno ST180 Driver
:ping:  Ping G400 fairway 3 
:cleveland:  Cleveland HB Launcher Iron set  4-PW  50/56/60 CBX Wedges
:callaway:  64 Calloway Lob Wedge
 :scotty_cameron:    Scotty Camron GOLO 3