IGNORED

2014 Accenture Match Play Championship

Crim
Note: This thread is 3713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

he is hateable.

like he gets drunk silly and rocks upside down a nearby golf hotel close to the end of his amateur status.

then he turns pro and invites loads of cute college golf girls to drinks after rounds.

pfff. despicably french.

hahahaha. That only makes me like him more. I can't imagine how I would have acted if I turned pro before my 21st birthday. There definitely would have been loads of booze and women. He sounds like a normal 20 year old.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Clips from the broadcast, works in it's own tab, not so good embedded.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Fowler v Els resolved at the 19th hole, a pretty good way to resolve a match if you ask me.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

WOW. Jason Day up by 2 with 2 to play. Victor wins both holes. HEADING TO THE 19TH!!!!!

This is good stuff. Perhaps Victor stole G Mac's luck?

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Jason Day doing his hardest to hand this thing away or what???

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

HOLY CRAP :bugout: Victor out of the cactus and shit???WTF lol

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

HOLY CRAP

Victor out of the cactus and shit???WTF lol

what in the shit balls did I just watch??? How did he do that?!?!?!?!?!!!!???

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

French Jesus and Jason Day head to the second hole of the playoff. My god what a shot.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

HOLY CRAP

Yup. Most amazing up and down. Day's also I'm thinking. As soon as he's done with this inspection he'll move that cable and take a desperation swing and lose.

Bill - 

Okay the first shot was fortunate, now see if he gets the same good fortune here....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

How many miracles does this guy have in the bag??????

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Jesus Lord thundering ****!!!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Okay that lie was not as bad but still.... Wait I saw the replay... This is f'd up...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Note: This thread is 3713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!