• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
NatalieB

My Swing (NatalieB)

Finished first in driving, second in chipping, and first in putting, and second overall in Drive, Chip, and Putt today for 12-13 yo girls. Sub-Regional play is in early August.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Finished first in driving, second in chipping, and first in putting, and second overall in Drive, Chip, and Putt today for 12-13 yo girls. Sub-Regional play is in early August.

Dang girl, awesome stuff!

Finished first in driving, second in chipping, and first in putting, and second overall in Drive, Chip, and Putt today for 12-13 yo girls.

Sub-Regional play is in early August.

Cool!!  How many more levels of competition are there?

What is the reward (for doing well) for each level?

Worked on this recently. My head was going forward and my hips were going backward in the backswing, so I would reverse those in the downswing. Got better pretty quickly with alternating something on the front of my head or on the right hip.

I doubt @iacas will enjoy it when she starts beating him.

You're crazy then. May be one of the best days of my life.

I doubt @iacas will enjoy it when she starts beating him. ;-)

Being that good alone is quite the accomplishment in and of itself, plus a lifelong passion but practically thinking - side benefit - college scholarship. That helps a lot with tuition if daughter is willing to play while studying.

You're crazy then. May be one of the best days of my life.

Crazy... yes. ;-)

I think every parent wants to see their succeed in everything they do. I hope your realize my comment was tongue in cheek. Given her teacher, I'm sure she will go far.

Being that good alone is quite the accomplishment in and of itself, plus a lifelong passion but practically thinking - side benefit - college scholarship. That helps a lot with tuition if daughter is willing to play while studying.

Yeah. I tried to get my daughter interested given the number of unused girls golf scholarships. It didn't happen so hopefully her academics will cover her.

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/Cuqd-WXOZKU[/VIDEO] Worked a little on a 3/4 backswing feeling with pulling the handle down and right elbow down to start the downswing.

I got tired of my kid showing me up in my own My Swing thread, so I'm putting her swings here from now on.

That is all.

Aspirations for LPGA?

She has a great swing, but then again she has easy access to the best instruction on the planet. :beer:

I am doing okay at not getting too far forward in the backswing now (I can still do a little more) but next I need to get the hips forward a bit more and create and keep a little more wrist angle. But here is a swing sequence.

I am doing okay at not getting too far forward in the backswing now (I can still do a little more) but next I need to get the hips forward a bit more and create and keep a little more wrist angle. But here is a swing sequence.

Looking a bit Lexi like at A7. Some very nice work and changes over time there!