IGNORED

Rory’s Blonde Admirer @ Firestone

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3540 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It was pretty obvious that she was posing for him.

She struck a pose like someone was taking her picture for a modeling shoot and held it until he turned his back.

I'm not faulting her for it.  She certainly did nothing wrong in my book.  She was trying to catch the eye of a famous single athlete.  Good luck to her.

I'm about five inches from being an outstanding golfer.  That's the difference my left ear is from my right.  -  Ben Crenshaw

Golf is like a love affair.  If you don't take it seriously its no fun.  If you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.  -  Arthur Daley

What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive  -  Arnold Palmer

Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues and some on golf courses  -  Adlai Stevenson

Yep, I saw her too ... great how the camera man zoomed right in.     I recall saying to my wife "its good to be Rory" !!

Like a boss

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It was pretty obvious that she was posing for him.

She struck a pose like someone was taking her picture for a modeling shoot and held it until he turned his back.

I'm not faulting her for it.  She certainly did nothing wrong in my book.  She was trying to catch the eye of a famous single athlete.  Good luck to her.

Yes, totally.  It wasn't the move of running her hand through her hair, it was that she held it, and "coincidentally" held it for EXACTLY the same amount of time that Rory was looking her way.

To a guy with a job she's smoking hot, but to a guy like Rory she's ok at best I would think.

To us normal folk, she would be the proverbial needle in a haystack, but to Rory she's just a needle in a needlestack. :-P (Although I'm not totally convinced that she didn't catch his eye.  I think there might be something to the comment the guy made about Rory randomly walking that way instead of going to stand by his caddy.)

(Although I'm not totally convinced that she didn't catch his eye.  I think there might be something to the comment the guy made about Rory randomly walking that way instead of going to stand by his caddy.)

Yea, I thought about this, and came to the same conclusion. I imagine he might have seen her trying similar things to get his attention before his shot, and he responded by turning his back to her. Either way, it was pretty entertaining.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Here is the interview they did with her...I just followed her on twitter...curious to see where this goes....

Maybe she could replace Holly on Morning Drive!

http://nolayingup.com/2014/08/04/no-laying-ups-exclusive-interview-with-ashley-bongiovanni/

• Upvote 1

Taylormade SLDR 10.5

Ping Anser 4-PW

Ping Anser 52,54,60

Ping G25 3 Wood 15

Ping I20 4 Hybrid

Scotty Cameron GoLo 7

It's a pretty brilliant way to advertise yourself as a model.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

This was awesome...I noticed her fix her hair up all "perfect" and just blatantly stare at him, but he never looked lol. I wondered if that dude behind her was "with" her and was getting annoyed...cuz he was kinda doing that confused-constipated-jealous-fake-smile thing.

I watched it live as well... jumped out at me as totally deliberate.... the whole hair thing.... was... obvious...

and the poor guy behind her is gonna have to battle with that imagery for a while

What did she do to grab his attention? Play with her hair?

Girls always do this

Stare at him?

Everyone was staring at him - it's Rory McIlroy

Nothing to see here folks

hey, someone wrote the word "gullable" on the ceiling above your head :whistle:

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

I watched it live as well... jumped out at me as totally deliberate.... the whole hair thing.... was... obvious...

and the poor guy behind her is gonna have to battle with that imagery for a while

hey, someone wrote the word "gullable" on the ceiling above your head

At least someone got it

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

What did she do to grab his attention? Play with her hair? Girls always do this Stare at him? Everyone was staring at him - it's Rory McIlroy Nothing to see here folks

I agree. She was just watching the best golfer out there just like everybody else.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

Her dress top seemed to slip down more and more, good thing it didn't go to playoffs or they might have had to arrest her.

I think you mean... Too bad it didn't go to playoffs!

• Upvote 1

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Dog wants a bone

Titleist 910 D3, Cobra f speed 3 wood, Cobra f speed 7 wood, Ben hogan 35th anniversary Legend irons 2-E Wilson staff lob wedge, scotty Newport mid slant 2.5. Or 3-sw mizuno tzoid pro 11 blades " Golf is a strange game played by strange people in strange clothes then all of a sudden it's not" rap 2014

Rory didn't even glance...boss move.

Doing it.

According to her interview, he smiled at her.

Still boss.

And she's smoking hot.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

OK I confess to having spotted her straight away, which I thought was really observant of me to distinguish her from all the other similarly dressed golf fans

My first reaction though was that she'd put herself as the background prop for the camera rather than Rory, and quite deliberately doign everything she could to say 'sign me up'

If Rory's got any sense, he'll stay away from blondes until such time as he's satisfied all he needs to from the game of golf. In fact all of those golfsmiths who keep wasting everyones time finding an imaginary angle in someones' swing, or equipment manufacturers who look at trying to eek out an extra millimetre from a slight angle change, or teaching pros who etc they're all charlatans

Rory McIlroy is the living (if not the loving) proof as to where the secret of this game lies

Get a divorce and hit the ball 100yds and straighter further within a week

QED

Could be a dastardly Tom Watson trick though? Or perhaps she's hooked up with the recently retired Dustin Johnson in someway? I wouldn't be shocked to see her crop again this week in truth

Note: This thread is 3540 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!