IGNORED

Which PGA Tour Pro are You?

iacas
Note: This thread is 3531 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger Woods

You'll stop at nothing to win. You have an incredible drive to succeed at everything you do but dislike the attention that comes with success. You are intensely private and prefer to associate only with people who respect that. You might have the driver yips.

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

Briny Baird... I thought he was from Hogan's era...

As far as swing goes, I try to use Fred Funk as a model. (Shorter backswing... stops at ear... crisp follow-through)

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got Dufner

You take life one day at a time and don't take anything too seriously. You are so laid back that it appears sometimes you are not fully conscious. You might chew tobacco and definitely waggle before you swing the club.

That's pretty accurate, minus the chewing tobbaco bit.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

I ended up as most like Eldrick???? OK, I need a drink...

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Bubba Watson.

Funny, that's what I would have guessed before even looking at the quiz, but for reasons that weren't included in any of the questions.

I got Rickie Fowler, time to buy a new hat..... :-$

callaway.gif   FT-i driver,  FT 4-wood,  X Utility Prototype 18* hybrid-iron / Big Bertha Diablo 3 & 4  hybrids

Tour Preferred CB 5-PW irons

callaway.gif   X-Forged 52*, X-Forged 56*/58*, X-Forged 64*  wedges  

Daddy Long Legs (38'') putter

:nike:RZN Platinum ball

I was really hoping to get Shingo Katayama. I'm a big Shingo fan. [IMG]http://golffashionweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/shingoKatayama.jpg[/IMG]

Riley

I was Phil ... I will take that ...

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

I got Tiger.  Don't know why.  It's a mystery, since my game looks nothing like his.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Shoot! I was coming here to post this. We actually did a quiz as well. Feel free to participate to see if you got the same guy!

http://foursum.com/otd/which-pga-tour-pro-are-you/

Will W

Shoot! I was coming here to post this. We actually did a quiz as well. Feel free to participate to see if you got the same guy!

http://foursum.com/otd/which-pga-tour-pro-are-you/

I still got Woods!  I like your quiz better @Foursum Golf .

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3531 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!