IGNORED

Tiger Woods Accused of Cheating With Amanda Dufner

mvmac

Note: This thread is 2252 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

in unrelated stories that first broke with the tag rumor, and actually came out to be true..were as follows:

1) several yrs ago there was rumors Bruce Jenner was attempting to become a women...people laughed and thought yeah right.....hmm we know how that turned out...(true)

2) Tom Brady and the entire deflating of the footballs in the AFC Championship game....hmm we know how that turned out...(True)

3) Ben Afflec and Jennifer Gardner weeks before they split it was rumored they were on the outs, they come out and deny those rumors...hmm we know how that turned out.....(true)

And know this...normally were there is smoke, there is a fire...in the case of Tiger Woods these last sevral years his fires have been blazes...so imho there is some truth behind this rumor, and wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if it doesn't come down the pipe to be true....

in unrelated stories that first broke with the tag rumor, and actually came out to be true..were as follows: 1) several yrs ago there was rumors Bruce Jenner was attempting to become a women...people laughed and thought yeah right.....hmm we know how that turned out...(true) 2) Tom Brady and the entire deflating of the footballs in the AFC Championship game....hmm we know how that turned out...(True) 3) Ben Afflec and Jennifer Gardner weeks before they split it was rumored they were on the outs, they come out and deny those rumors...hmm we know how that turned out.....(true)  And know this...normally were there is smoke, there is a fire...in the case of Tiger Woods these last sevral years his fires have been blazes...so imho there is some truth behind this rumor, and wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if it doesn't come down the pipe to be true....

How many stories have they ran that didn't end up true, though? Out of thousands and thousands.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How many stories have they ran that didn't end up true, though? Out of thousands and thousands.

I totally agree, but in todays world and the way people (friends, unknown sources etc) can't keep their mouths closed about things, it seems as if stories (Rumors) are becoming ever more true.....to be honest, always thought Tiger was a great Golfer and his energy brought something to the game, but I've never been a fan or follower of his, and this story along with previous encounters of his hasn't mattered to me 1 bit....and if it comes out that this story/rumor is true, it doesn't concern me 1 bit either.....

Over 11,000 views just on this site. Who knows how many copies sold as well......probably millions of people talking about it,,,, who's giving who the FU?

I think the two of them playing a practice round was one of the smartest things Wood's camp has done for his image in a long time.

Tiger and Jason played a practice round today. Probably a big FU to the National Enquirer from the both of them.

you think they went 3some with dufners wife ?

Tiger and Jason played a practice round today. Probably a big FU to the National Enquirer from the both of them.

Makes NE story seem impossible now. I sure couldn't stomach playing a 'friendly round' with a guy who cheated with my wife no matter how valuable to the PGA bankroll.

Makes NE story seem impossible now. I sure couldn't stomach playing a 'friendly round' with a guy who cheated with my wife no matter how valuable to the PGA bankroll.

Yeah that'd take a lot of discipline.

Hell I would have paid for the round if it had been my first wife ... just saying ...:beer:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bird E3

you think they went 3some with dufners wife ?

Very classy :no:

"Thou shall  not covet thy neighbors wife"....kind of sums it up if true. True then as it today. Only a low life would do it.

So you're calling Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson low life's then too?

So you're calling Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson low life's then too?

Yes [quote name="newtogolf" url="/t/82974/tiger-woods-accused-of-cheating-with-amanda-dufner/190_10#post_1170832"]Let's also not forget Dustin Johnson. [/quote] And yes I don't see him saying anything controversial.. To go shag someone else's wife "knowingly" is a low life move.. Didn't think there would be disagreement on that.. Is there?

Note: This thread is 2252 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!