IGNORED

Describe Your Last Round of Golf in One Sentence

9wood
Note: This thread is 2898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not very fun and more than a little disappointing.

I could have gone with that to describe yesterday as well.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Inconsistent from the tee

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

bored stiff, left at the turn - headed for the car.

......after playing golf for 30 yrs, I've become completely bored with the game - returned to tennis.

Don't feel bad it happens to the best of us. Golf does become boring once you have mastered it and there is no room for improvement. I'm going to return to the Adult film industry.

• Upvote 2

Did not hit one solid full shot all day yet somehow scored 81, no fun but starting to question long game importance.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Schizophrenic Round. Few good holes followed by a blow up hole. Repeat.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

A beautiful drive and pitch shot on 3, sunk a long putt on 8, hit tee shot to within 4 feet of cup on 9, sunk a long putt on 11, pitched ball into cup from off the green on 17 which would have made for a nice high-lite video

A beautiful drive and pitch shot on 3, sunk a long putt on 8, hit tee shot to within 4 feet of cup on 9, sunk a long putt on 11, pitched ball into cup from off the green on 17 which would have made for a nice high-lite video

I think that would classify as a run-on. ;-)

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Where are you aiming, you dumb ******* *******!

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Where are you aiming, you dumb ******* *******!

A golfing friend of mine helped me correct my aim. I was getting frustrated because I thought my ball was not going where I was aiming it. He stood behind me and watched me and told me that my ball was indeed going exactly where I was aiming. Then he gave me a tip on how to properly line up and it's helped me to approve my aim. One of tips he gave me was to hold my club down across my thighs and across my shoulders and look at where I was aiming.

played with the funniest group of guys who eased the pain of the first 3 terrible holes

"Swing with a Purpose" 

What's In The Bag:
Woods: Driver: RBZ stage 2 10* 3 wood: RBZ 15* 5 wood: NIke vapor speed 19*
Irons/ wedges: Rbladez tour 4-PW; Mizuno MP-T4 52*, 56*, CG11 60*
Putter: Odyssey White ice #9

Note: This thread is 2898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!