Sign in to follow this  
9wood

Describe Your Last Round of Golf in One Sentence

Note: This thread is 1213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

419 posts / 19674 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

bored stiff, left at the turn - headed for the car.

......after playing golf for 30 yrs, I've become completely bored with the game - returned to tennis.

Don't feel bad it happens to the best of us. Golf does become boring once you have mastered it and there is no room for improvement. I'm going to return to the Adult film industry.

Did not hit one solid full shot all day yet somehow scored 81, no fun but starting to question long game importance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Schizophrenic Round. Few good holes followed by a blow up hole. Repeat.

A beautiful drive and pitch shot on 3, sunk a long putt on 8, hit tee shot to within 4 feet of cup on 9, sunk a long putt on 11, pitched ball into cup from off the green on 17 which would have made for a nice high-lite video

A beautiful drive and pitch shot on 3, sunk a long putt on 8, hit tee shot to within 4 feet of cup on 9, sunk a long putt on 11, pitched ball into cup from off the green on 17 which would have made for a nice high-lite video

I think that would classify as a run-on. ;-)

Frustration. Glad its the end of the season. I'm hanging the clubs up.

Can not get two consistent rounds back to back.

See you guys next spring.

Where are you aiming, you dumb ******* *******!

A golfing friend of mine helped me correct my aim. I was getting frustrated because I thought my ball was not going where I was aiming it. He stood behind me and watched me and told me that my ball was indeed going exactly where I was aiming. Then he gave me a tip on how to properly line up and it's helped me to approve my aim. One of tips he gave me was to hold my club down across my thighs and across my shoulders and look at where I was aiming.

Potential to have been my best round to date, but full of rain and lightning and ended abruptly; still proud of what I did do in the 5 holes we played.

Note: This thread is 1213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!