IGNORED

Describe Your Last Round of Golf in One Sentence

9wood

Note: This thread is 2095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Played 9 holes and shot a 5 over par, I attribute that score to how well my pitching and putting game was working for me, I one putted four of the nine holes, and I two putted the other five, but didn't have any three putts.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Solid start, shaky finish.

Started off hitting it well but the back nine was a struggle with the driver and irons. HItting lots of pushes but was missing it in the playable spots and made some good up and downs. Even chipped in on 17.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Describe Your Last Round of Golf in One Sentence
Note: This thread is 2095 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo after clicking this link. For Mevo+, click this link or the image above.
    • Day 39 (16 Jan 22) - totally rained out due to winter storm Izzy, so took out the putter and worked on tempo of swing.    
    • How? I've played Pine Needles a few times. I played it in 2021, even.
    • I have a little more time to elaborate on what I had said earlier. There are some golf instructors who will "begin at square one" and will draw things out to make some more money. Sometimes these instructors have a "system" and you have to do the early parts before they let you move on, often it's "easier" for them to fit everything into the same pattern or swing, etc. But that's not how good instruction works. I take the strengths a person has and attack the priority "piece" or problem. Often this begins early (at address position, or during the backswing), because improvements to those things have downstream effects. But it's not for the purpose of drawing out lessons or making more money, even as a side benefit let alone as a primary driver for the reason(s). Not sure what you mean about "advanced things." You are new here, so we don't know much about your game. Generally speaking, though, if you want to play your best golf… you're better off finding an instructor you like and working with them, not trying to learn as much about "the golf swing" as you can. That generally just leads to confusion and slows your progress. I read this as you want to find an instructor that created a set of videos that you can follow to build a golf swing. If so, consider maybe…  AMG+ | Athletic Motion Golf – Athletic Motion Golf If you're interested in specific golf lessons for you… a number of members here (and golfers who aren't even members here) are doing well with us at: Welcome to Evolvr - Online Golf Instruction - Evolvr - Online Golf Instruction Golf Evolution's online golf instruction.  
    • Day 2: Starting over as of yesterday, since I don't feel like tracing my previous posts to see if my streak is alive or not. Played 18 this morning, didn't lose a single ball or have any penalty strokes, which was encouraging after not practicing much last week due to illness. Short game was terrible today, which is unusual because normally I gain strokes against my handicap and my target handicap in this area, but the motions all felt "off" for whatever reason. I was pretty solid off the tee except for a few skanky thin shots, and a few pulls that got knocked down short by trees, but none of them were excessively penal. Approach play was about normal for me, which is pretty meh lately.
    • Day 42. 1/16/2022 day 10/20 30 day Covid-19 practice plan swing flow and lead arm throwing.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. MrTom
      MrTom
      (38 years old)
    2. Neil BRIGGS
      Neil BRIGGS
      (63 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...