Jump to content
IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!


iacas

Recommended Posts

I've won a number of club competitions (is this what you guys call a tournament?). The best being a stroke play comp last summer with 140 guys in the field? My best golfing achievement to date.

I've had only a handful of eagles. Less than one per year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
4 hours ago, Pete said:

I've won a number of club competitions (is this what you guys call a tournament?). The best being a stroke play comp last summer with 140 guys in the field? My best golfing achievement to date.

I've had only a handful of eagles. Less than one per year.

All set.

3 hours ago, saevel25 said:

I request the eagle award. :-D

All set.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
15 minutes ago, Marty2019 said:

Then I would respectfully request the Eagle award for myself, since I made my first and only Eagle of my life last year. 

Done

4 minutes ago, djfajt71 said:

If I may, I would also like to request the eagle award.  I have 3-4 eagles, not including my hole in one.

and Done.

Congrats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I broke 80. Actually, I broke it 13 times last year and beat one of the goals I had set for 2015, which was to break 80 10 times during the year. Yeah! 

Got several eagles too. None on a par 3 (hole-in-one), a couple on a par 4, with the latest in 2015, and a couple on a par 5 (I am a relatively short hitter)...

Edited by sjduffers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
26 minutes ago, sjduffers said:

I broke 80. Actually, I broke it 13 times last year and beat one of the goals I had set for 2015, which was to break 80 10 times during the year. Yeah! 

Got several eagles too. None on a par 3 (hole-in-one), a couple on a par 4, with the latest in 2015, and a couple on a par 5 (I am a relatively short hitter)...

All set!

4 minutes ago, georgep said:

I've broken 80, surprisingly even (once) last year.

A flock of eagles.

Hole in one: January 28, 2007

I believe it's a "convocation" of eagles, George! :-D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd like to claim the "Broke 80" award, as I managed this for the first time December 28th last year.

  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 OUT
Gross 5 4 4 5 5 3 5 5 5 41(41)
Par 4 4 3 5 4 3 4 4 5 36
Distance 353 357 168 465 312 142 389 339 492 3017
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 IN TOTAL
5 4 4 4 5 3 5 4 4 38(38) 79 (79)
5 4 4 4 4 3 4 3 4 35 71
479 356 323 355 396 185 309 136 365 2904 5921

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks!

 

 

 

 

Edited by chris3putt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
9 hours ago, chris3putt said:

I'd like to claim the "Broke 80" award, as I managed this for the first time December 28th last year.

  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 OUT
Gross 5 4 4 5 5 3 5 5 5 41(41)
Par 4 4 3 5 4 3 4 4 5 36
Distance 353 357 168 465 312 142 389 339 492 3017
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 IN TOTAL
5 4 4 4 5 3 5 4 4 38(38) 79 (79)
5 4 4 4 4 3 4 3 4 35 71
479 356 323 355 396 185 309 136 365 2904 5921

 

 

 

Thanks!

Congrats! All set!

9 hours ago, tmac20 said:

Broke par, Lowest Score Wins. :-)

Got them.

7 hours ago, alleztom said:

Broke 90, 1 career eagle.

All set! Thank you, and congrats to all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
57 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Eagle award please! Four eagles to date, including one on a drivable par 4 few years ago.

Man, starting to feel accomplished!

Thanks!

You got it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • iacas unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...