IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

20 hours ago, Maj Mike Jones said:

Hi,  I've tried to get my achievements listed but no luck.  Help me please as I Broke 80 last year, had an eagle on July 4th in a tournament, and a stupid monkey.  Thanks Mj

Can you explain what you mean by "tried to get my achievements?" All you need to do is post here, and they'll show up (assuming the request met the requirements). So you should be getting the 80 and the eagle soon.

Stupid Monkey is an award for those who have used the site to demonstrate their work. If you stick around long enough, create a swing thread, and demonstrate the characteristics of a stupid monkey, then you'll likely get nominated. Here is some other info on the topic:

20 hours ago, Dozer said:

Does a scramble count on Tournament Winner? Just a thought.

Nice try. Congrats on the 88 and the eagle though! @iacas will swing by this thread soon, I'm sure.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, RandallT said:

Can you explain what you mean by "tried to get my achievements?" All you need to do is post here, and they'll show up (assuming the request met the requirements). So you should be getting the 80 and the eagle soon.

Stupid Monkey is an award for those who have used the site to demonstrate their work. If you stick around long enough, create a swing thread, and demonstrate the characteristics of a stupid monkey, then you'll likely get nominated. Here is some other info on the topic:

Nice try. Congrats on the 88 and the eagle though! @iacas will swing by this thread soon, I'm sure.

Can't blame a guy for tryin. Thanks!

PING G30 irons 4-pw, uw, sw, lw.

Callaway Big Bertha V-Series driver, 3 wood and Heavenwood. 

Odyssey White Hot putter with 5.0 fatso grip.

Titleist DT Trusoft balls

• Administrator
On 2/9/2017 at 0:24 PM, Maj Mike Jones said:

Hi,  I've tried to get my achievements listed but no luck.  Help me please as I Broke 80 last year, had an eagle on July 4th in a tournament, and a stupid monkey.  Thanks Mj

I added the first two. The Stupid Monkey, as noted by @RandallT, takes a bit more effort… ;-)

On 2/9/2017 at 0:34 PM, Dozer said:

Well, I  got another eagle (2nd) and broke 90. (88) Does a scramble count on Tournament Winner? Just a thought.

Got it.

1 hour ago, JxQx said:

Broke par and had a bunch of eagles.

All set.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

10 hours ago, JxQx said:

Broke par and had a bunch of eagles.

@iacas Same here Pro...can you hook me up?

Bridgestone j40 445 w/ Graphite Design AD DJ-7
Callaway Steelhead Plus 3 wood w/ RCH Pro Series 3.2
Adams Idea Pro hybrids (3 & 4) w/ Aldila VS Proto 
Bridgestone j33 CB (5-PW) w/ original Rifle 5.5
Bridgestone West Coast 52*, j40 satin 56* & 60* w/ DG S-300
Odyssey White Hot XG #9
Bridgestone B330-RX

While I'm not much for tooting my own horn, I figured since I won a 2016 Rookie of the Year Gold award, hey why not?

I did break 80 a couple of times last year, after not doing so for quite a few years. Both rounds were on regulation courses of 18 holes, and done in the company of other golfers who had to buy me beers after the round!:-D

• Administrator
13 hours ago, 1badbadger said:

@iacas Same here Pro...can you hook me up?

All set.

13 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

While I'm not much for tooting my own horn, I figured since I won a 2016 Rookie of the Year Gold award, hey why not?

I did break 80 a couple of times last year, after not doing so for quite a few years. Both rounds were on regulation courses of 18 holes, and done in the company of other golfers who had to buy me beers after the round!:-D

Broke 80 added.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

@iacas  Purchased and read LSW last year before I joined the Sand Trap forum.  Got my first eagle sometime in the 1980's.  Won eight tournaments on the Michigan Amateur Tour from 2008-2012,  Have I been a member long enough to qualify?

Another masochist ensnared by golf

• Administrator
5 hours ago, tlazzol said:

@iacas  Purchased and read LSW last year before I joined the Sand Trap forum.  Got my first eagle sometime in the 1980's.  Won eight tournaments on the Michigan Amateur Tour from 2008-2012,  Have I been a member long enough to qualify?

Membership length doesn't matter. :-) Just whether you achieved things.

I added:

• LSW
  • Eagle
  • Tournament Winner

1 hour ago, tlazzol said:

@iacas  Thank you.  Now I'll see if I can add to them.

Right off the bat, I know you can achieve one of the score-based achievements. At your handicap, you've likely broken 80.  There's also a broken Par golf achievement. You get the better of the two (in the u likely case you've done neither of those, certainly the broken 90!)

• Upvote 1

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

19 hours ago, RandallT said:

Right off the bat, I know you can achieve one of the score-based achievements. At your handicap, you've likely broken 80.  There's also a broken Par golf achievement. You get the better of the two (in the u likely case you've done neither of those, certainly the broken 90!)

@RandallT Thanks for reminding this feeble minded golfer.

@iacas  Broke 80 three times last fall after getting fitted for a new set of Wishon clubs.

Another masochist ensnared by golf

• Administrator
2 hours ago, tlazzol said:

@RandallT Thanks for reminding this feeble minded golfer.

@iacas  Broke 80 three times last fall after getting fitted for a new set of Wishon clubs.

I added it. Congrats!

• Administrator
7 hours ago, NJpatbee said:

I broke 90.

Thanks

You got it!

I had my first hole in one today. Yeah!

It was 174 yards in somewhat cold and windy conditions, with a 5 wood that never left the flag (it was a little left of it when it landed) and rolled in!  Just so we are clear, the 5 wood is my 190-195 yards club, but it was the right club for this job! :dance:

• Upvote 2

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

11 minutes ago, sjduffers said:

I had my first hole in one today. Yeah!

It was 174 yards in somewhat cold and windy conditions, with a 5 wood that never left the flag (it was a little left of it when it landed) and rolled in!  Just so we are clear, the 5 wood is my 190-195 yards club, but it was the right club for this job! :dance:

That is awesome!!!  Congrats.

- John