Jump to content
iacas

Claim Your Achievements Here!

847 posts / 70787 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Mr. Desmond said:

Please add Break 80 and Hole in One Awards (both over 10 years ago ... ugh). Thank you.

Done.

2 hours ago, Silent said:

I'm missing the achievment 'broke 100'. I did so last September for the first time (yay!), and did post about it that time in the appropriate topic.

Done.

2 hours ago, GolfLug said:

Broke 80 last year thrice!!

Done.

Thanks! Keep 'em coming if I still haven't gotten to your achievements!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I have an additional achievement to add.  I won a tourney on the Golfweek Am Tour.  Tampa Palms Golf Club, C-Flight, 9/26/15.

I have the trophy, but I wasn't an official tour member as I was playing as a guest.  So, if it doesn't count, not a problem.  I'll just have to win one this year as an official member!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, djfajt71 said:

I have an additional achievement to add.  I won a tourney on the Golfweek Am Tour.  Tampa Palms Golf Club, C-Flight, 9/26/15.

I have the trophy, but I wasn't an official tour member as I was playing as a guest.  So, if it doesn't count, not a problem.  I'll just have to win one this year as an official member!

All set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

LSW, a friend mentioned he'd lost distance, asked if I could help, gave him the book and said this is the

best thing I can do for you, of course I had this website address written on the first page.

and broke 100.   :banana:

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

18 hours ago, onkey said:

LSW and broke 80 please

Done.

7 hours ago, bste said:

LSW, a friend mentioned he'd lost distance, asked if I could help, gave him the book and said this is the

best thing I can do for you, of course I had this website address written on the first page.

and broke 100.   :banana:

Thanks

Done.

7 hours ago, dennyjones said:

I've shot less than 90.

 

BTW...enjoy the site.   thanks for all of the hard work you do.

And done!

Thanks!

Who else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Broke 90 a few times this past season, including a nice mid 80's tournament round (shot myself in the foot) and put myself in a higher flight. I think I am a likely monkey candidate too, with my focused practice where I relentlessly practice one move till I get it down.  Love the site.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

Broke 90 a few times this past season, including a nice mid 80's tournament round (shot myself in the foot) and put myself in a higher flight. I think I am a likely monkey candidate too, with my focused practice where I relentlessly practice one move till I get it down.  Love the site.  

Got you for the Broke 90 award. The Stupid Monkey is a really difficult one to earn. A Member Swing thread helps…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Anything for those of us who have shot par with out breaking it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, DeadMan said:
  1. Read LSW
  2. Broke 80
  3. Won a tournament - won the Fox Hollow "Combo Tee" Tournament, A Flight, in July 2014. I have others, but that's really the best one.

Got them all.

2 hours ago, Patch said:

Anything for those of us who have shot par with out breaking it? 

I gave you the "Broke 80" award.

1 hour ago, Elmer said:

I broke 90!

All set!

Congratulations to all who have claimed their awards so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I also have an ace. I get one about every 12 years and or 1200+ rounds. Right now I am not due for another 12 years if my luck holds out. :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, cipher said:

I have not broken par for 18 but I have been sub 80 a number of times.  I really like the look of the new badges as well.  

Got it! And thank you, Nate.

1 hour ago, Patch said:

I also have an ace. I get one about every 12 years and or 1200+ rounds. Right now I am not due for another 12 years if my luck holds out. :-P

All set. Hope you get one sooner than that. And I hope I get one sooner than that, too…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...