IGNORED

Presidential Candidates Debate

Hacker James
Note: This thread is 2761 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 hours ago, imsys0042 said:

however I weighted nothing so they all had the weight.

Same here, and some of the questions I just quickly chose something and it's a topic that I don't really have an opinion on.

Eating lunch at my desk so I retook the quiz and answered almost entirely with the elaborated stances, as well as weighting my answers and got ...

96% Hillary Clinton

96% Jill Stein

23% Gary Johnson

19% Donald Trump

It's a tie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Crap, I don't know what I'm gonna do now. :hmm:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

Same here, and some of the questions I just quickly chose something and it's a topic that I don't really have an opinion on.

Eating lunch at my desk so I retook the quiz and answered almost entirely with the elaborated stances, as well as weighting my answers and got ...

96% Hillary Clinton

96% Jill Stein

23% Gary Johnson

19% Donald Trump

Might I suggest a Stein vote?

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

33 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

I was actually thinking of writing in Monty Brewster.:-D

Bartlet for America!

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 4.08.34 PM.png

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

42 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Might I suggest a Stein vote?

Wife just tried the quiz as well and got 100% Stein.  :)

6 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Bartlet for America!

Totally!  I would also consider a vote for Dave Kovic or Andrew Sheppard.

8 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

Wife just tried the quiz as well and got 100% Stein.  :)

Yesssssssssss!!!  

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I took the test with the elaborate answers and got....

87% Jill Stein

80% Hillary Clinton

41% Gary Johnson

22% Donald Trump

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Here is mine

image.png

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I tried to find the debate, but all I could find on was some new reality show called "The Biggest Liar", where two people went after each other as hard as they could for 90 minutes.  When it was over, there was no clear winner, and the only loser was the American people.

I took the quiz, I side with Evan McMullin...........who the hell is Evan McMullin?????

Edited by metbid

In my bag: Cobra Bio Cell 10.5º driver ;  Cobra Bio Cell 3w;  Mizuno MP H4 3 - PW;  Mizuno MP T4 52º GW, 56º SW, 60º LW
Favorite ball Titleist Pro-V
One HIO....LUCK.

Wow! Hillary only got 2% on my quiz.  I knew I didnt like her, but I didnt think it was that bad.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

36 minutes ago, metbid said:

I took the quiz, I side with Evan McMullin...........who the hell is Evan McMullin?????

A figment of Bill Kristol's imagination.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

21 hours ago, Golfingdad said:

96% Hillary Clinton

96% Jill Stein

23% Gary Johnson

19% Donald Trump

Shame Lyndon Larouche isn't running....

—Adam

I got Leon Trotsky. 

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

That quiz doesn't ask a LOT of questions. It touches on a few hot-button type things but I don't think it speaks to a bunch of the other issues that a President will have to deal with.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

59 minutes ago, iacas said:

That quiz doesn't ask a LOT of questions. It touches on a few hot-button type things but I don't think it speaks to a bunch of the other issues that a President will have to deal with.

Did you click the "show more questions" button at the bottom of each section? Took me about 30 minutes to finish that one, I thought it was reasonably well done and covered a DECENT range of topics/stances. As for the credibility of the weighting on the candidates views, I have no idea.

I don't think there's a calculator of sorts that captures EVERY topic.

Of course, I'm not worried about mine coming up Trump. Just because someone agrees with your sides on the issues doesn't mean they'll make the best choice. For me it's more about experience, composure, and not being a lying (lala land, I know), misogynistic, cut-throat, arrogant son-of-a-b. So clearly... Trump is out lol.

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

• Administrator
2 hours ago, jkelley9 said:

Did you click the "show more questions" button at the bottom of each section?

For some.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

4 hours ago, jkelley9 said:

Did you click the "show more questions" button at the bottom of each section? Took me about 30 minutes to finish that one, I thought it was reasonably well done and covered a DECENT range of topics/stances. As for the credibility of the weighting on the candidates views, I have no idea.

I don't think there's a calculator of sorts that captures EVERY topic.

Of course, I'm not worried about mine coming up Trump. Just because someone agrees with your sides on the issues doesn't mean they'll make the best choice. For me it's more about experience, composure, and not being a lying (lala land, I know), misogynistic, cut-throat, arrogant son-of-a-b. So clearly... Trump is out lol.

So you'd vote against someone who you agree with on the issues, because you don't care for them as an individual?

It never ceases to amaze me hoe people can fail to understand what is at stake here...

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 2761 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!