IGNORED

2017 Masters Tournament

iacas
Note: This thread is 2536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Go chew aluminum foil, Bubba. Good riddance.

I heard he was trying to lose weight yesterday on the broadcast. He looks like a junkie as skinny as he is getting.

Trollin' is the life

:-D

I just saw this.  I'm on the floor laughing!  "The Nostril Cannon."  OMG, that's really funny!! And....That's exactly what he did, and if memory serves me correctly, he played the wind wrong and almost got it all over his pants!  (I'm back on the floor again!)  

Marty2019....You made my day!:-P

Everything in Moderation, Keep it Simple, Less is Best

Ping G10 clubs:   D-9*, 3W-15.5*, H-18*, Irons-4 thru PW, W-50/ 54/ 58*, P- Redwood Zing 

Ball-Pro V1

The hardest part of watching The Masters, besides the fact that I'm not there and am also not playing golf, is remembering that there aren't planned restroom breaks the way other sports broadcasts have. 

Nice par by Phil on #9. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(heard during Snedeker's putt)

"Jim, you could tell one of your longest stories during that one."

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I have a bet going with a guy from work that Pieters would be in the top ten Sunday evening. Still a long time to go but he's doing fine at the moment.
Had a bit of a bad back nine yesterday after leading -5 but he seems to be getting back into the groove.

41 minutes ago, weekend hacker1 said:

I hate to say it, and no doubt most here will hate me for it, but the tricked-up crazy golf style greens at Augusta are ridiculous.

They are great. Golf isn't meant to be played on pancake, fuzzy greens.

• Upvote 1

Trollin' is the life

Freddie is dialed in right now. 

:tmade:  - SIM2 - Kuro Kage silver 60 shaft
:cobra:  - F9 3W, 15 degree - Fukijara Atmos white tour spec stiff flex shaft

:tmade: - M2 hybrid, 19 degree
:tmade: - GAPR 3 iron - 18degree
:mizuno: MP-H5 4-5 iron, MP-25 6-8 iron, MP-5 9-PW

Miura - 1957 series k-grind - 56 degree
:bettinardi: - 52 degree
:titleist: - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Putter

check out my swing here

It looks like Pieters or Fowler could push the lead up to 5-under, but it doesn't appear like that will affect the cut line, as the +6 players will still be within the top 50.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Larry Mize is going to play the weekend. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

This leaderboard is going to give me priapism. Tomorrow is going to be a really fun day with more benign conditions.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

I buy into most of the Augusta mystique, but the naming of the different holes after trees/flowers is soooooo pretentious...

Edited by colin007
Forgot something

Colin P.

The Mid-Am champion made the cut for the first time in Masters' history. Which is pretty incredible, when you think about it.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

9 minutes ago, colin007 said:

I buy into most of the Augusta mystique, but the naming of the different holes after trees/flowers is soooooo pretentious...

I actually like that.  There are a few courses near here that do things like that.  Gives some personality to each.  One nine-hole where I learned to play were mostly named after top military officials (generals and admirals, I think;  been a while since I thought about who each was named for) from U.S. History.  I thought that was cool too.

-- Michael | My swing! 

Phil had Bones pull a flag on an approach shot.  Again.  I hope it's for show and he doesn't actually think it's effective. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

Phil having Bones tend the stick on his approach on 13th, prolly 100 yards out...what a tool....

2 minutes ago, Shindig said:

Phil had Bones pull a flag on an approach shot.  Again.  I hope it's for show and he doesn't actually think it's effective. 

Apparently he doesn't read The 'Trap.....

• Upvote 1

Colin P.

7 minutes ago, Shindig said:

I was wondering about this. Do you think he does it because hes throwing it past the hole and he doesn't want it to hit high on the stick and spin off the green like Rory did earlier? 

I go by Pat or Patrick. Been called a lot worse so I don't mind either.
Driver - Cobra Fly Z + Stiff cut to 33" with CP2 Jumbo Wrap Grip
3 Hybrid - Cobra Fly Z + 19o Lamkin Crossline Oversize
4-6 Cobra F7 ONElength Lamkin Crossline Oversize

7-GW Cobra F7 Lamkin Crossline Oversize
52, 56, and 60 Wilson Harmonized Lamkin Crossline Oversize
Putter - Testing several at the moment

42 minutes ago, colin007 said:

It's the jacket presentation bit that does it for me. So creepy

• Upvote 1

Note: This thread is 2536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!