IGNORED

2018 PGA Championship at Bellerive

iacas
Note: This thread is 2080 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

49 minutes ago, sofingaw said:

Probably only of note to me and a few others since I like to follow him... one more on the subject of players who have ‘never’ won a major...

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/golf/news/pga-championship-2018-louis-oosthuizen-withdraws-back-injury-kelly-kraft/t3igf9ge63ih1rwm0rxpjf3qm

Hopefully he gets it sorted, but back stuff can mess you up long term, and this isn’t his first time with back issues. 

One of my favorite swings to watch, and almost always shows up in majors. (Maybe he’ll eventually win one! LOL)

Am I missing a joke or something? Zach Johnson has won two majors. Louis Oosthuizen has won one.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

49 minutes ago, Zeph said:

Am I missing a joke or something? Zach Johnson has won two majors. Louis Oosthuizen has won one.

Yes. Someone posted in this thread that Zach Johnson had never won a major, and then I happened to see that the article mentioning Louis’ withdrawal -by ‘The Sporting News’, no less-mentioned that he has placed highly in majors, but has never won one. 

.... and now it’s no longer funny 😕

4 hours ago, iacas said:

Yeah. They seem to have, what, eight commercials?

I'm not sure, I tried to fast forward every time... but I am really  tired of the first 5 seconds of some band named One republic... 

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

12 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Lol. Yes this is true. After joining this place I’ve come to realize many of those guys got a free ticket by having a student rise to stardom who was bound to regardless of who their coach was (Cam McCormick). I just thought for whatever reason Butch worked well with Tiger and may have something to offer. 

Typically the best of a trade are not the best salesman. Not always of course. 

Edited by Valleygolfer

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Funny how everyone was saying Reed and Koepka had best chance of major winners this year to win at PGA. Looking at it now, Molinari might be the best shot. Guy is looking solid once again.

Edited by ChrisP

1 hour ago, ChrisP said:

Funny how everyone was saying Reed and Koepka had best chance of major winners this year to win at PGA. Looking at it now, Molinari might be the best shot. Guy is looking solid once again.

Where is this live streaming? All I'm finding is stupid 'featured groups'. Spieth's a flop and I have no interest in watching him hack it around.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

30 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

Kisner on 61 watch. Heck maybe 59 watch.

The way he and Woodland are going off, poor Rickie is going to be in a huge hole before he even tees it up this afternoon.

Statement is a bit on the strong side, but I love these guys in this respect.

• Upvote 1

Steve

3 minutes ago, JSGolf said:

Gary Woodland leading?....yawn.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

If the course is there for the taking, why isn't your guy tearing it to pieces?

Perhaps Tiger or Rory will, this afternoon.

In the meantime, fair play to Woodland and Kisner.

Edited by ScouseJohnny
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ScouseJohnny said:

In the meantime, fair play to Woodland and Kisner.

Yawn to both....talk about no one watching this weekend if this keeps up!  And who is this Woodland? 

6 minutes ago, JSGolf said:

And who is this Woodland? 

A guy with precisely one fewer tour wins than Rickie Fowler.

OK, so he's a decent journeyman. Right now he looks to be making a good fist of his opportunity to play in this year's PGA.

Edited by ScouseJohnny

7 minutes ago, JSGolf said:

And Kevin Kisner...take about no personality and a boring game to watch......Rickie better wins this!

I have no grudge against Kisner, good luck to the guy.

Where I do agree with you: I'd be very pleased to see Rickie make his breakthrough this weekend.

22 minutes ago, JSGolf said:

Gary Woodland leading?....yawn.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

16 minutes ago, JSGolf said:

Yawn to both....talk about no one watching this weekend if this keeps up!  

6 of the top 10 golfers in the OWGR are within 5 shots of the lead right now... Feels like you're just trolling at this point.

Edited by klineka

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Note: This thread is 2080 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!