IGNORED

2019 Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines

colin007
Note: This thread is 1907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger's off today at 9:30 AM PST on North Course. Rest of tee times here.

Tiger will, of course, be part of a featured group on PGATour.com. Other group is McIlroy, Fowler & Scott.

I'll be watching at work 🙂

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger just has to stop with the Bogeys. Making birdies ...then just wastes them away with stupid errors. Come on Tiger!!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Zeph said:

What does Golf TV cost? I have an account from last year, but can't find any info about what it costs this year. On mobile at least.

I got a bit of a refund from Apple because my previous subscription to PGA Tour Live was canceled before the full term was provided (because of this GolfTV thing).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Tiger just has to stop with the Bogeys. Making birdies ...then just wastes them away with stupid errors. Come on Tiger!!

Yup!  That's like my game.  One good hole and then blow the next one. 

At his level, he needs to stop with bogeys.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

I was there for Thursday's round.  I only watched Tiger play one hole, the 8th on the south.  He had a putt of about a 45 feet that had a tricky breaking downhill last 10 feet.  He left the flag in.  He had about a 2 foot second putt and had the flag out.

Most of the players i saw had the flag out.

Edited by No Mulligans
  • Upvote 1

Tiger hitting ball well - pretty flawless tee to green. Missing some very makeable putts. He's staying calm, but I'm getting frustrated.😀

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chspeed said:

We don't have Golftv in the US, only PGATour.com, which is now part of NBC Sports Gold. It's about $40-$50/year.

Ah, I see. I sent them a request and they replied with the Norwegian prices. 59 NOK a month or 549 NOK a year. That translates to about $6 and $55. I'll keep the membership, I think it's pretty good value for what I get.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Rahm lit it up yesterday on the North Course but the South Course is playing really tough. Watching Tiger, he might want to leave the flag in on those long putts. He is lipping out and missing too many birdie chances.

Can Kostis stop talking about the ocean affecting putts please!???!

• Like 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

30 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Can Kostis stop talking about the ocean affecting putts please!???!

I play Torrey pretty often, this is an often repeated saying on the course.  So the ocean has some sort of gravitational pull, I'll ask when someone says that.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, No Mulligans said:

I play Torrey pretty often, this is an often repeated saying on the course.  So the ocean has some sort of gravitational pull, I'll ask when someone says that.

Heh. There's actually less gravitational pull from the ocean than there is from the hill than everything above sea level. More matter/mass. 🙂

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

He made birdie. Off the tee box on the other hole.

• Like 1

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

4 hours ago, iacas said:

Heh. There's actually less gravitational pull from the ocean than there is from the hill than everything above sea level. More matter/mass. 🙂

I had a physics question that was similar to that. We were asked to calculate the gravitational pull of a Cadillac sitting outside the window of where someone was born and compare that to the gravitational pull of some planet. I think it was the professor's dig at astrology

• Thumbs Up 1

Should’ve had the flag in for that putt.

• Like 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Note: This thread is 1907 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!