IGNORED

2014 Accenture Match Play Championship

Crim
Note: This thread is 3713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My man Graeme! :dance:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Erine E pulls out a Miracle and downs Rose. Ricky's doin the bizness.. :dance: G Mac gettin er done..yay

My dark horse pick to win it...little Louie O. That dude can putt.

Not even Friday yet and my final four are already eliminated. For the fourth year running, my mom's brackets will probably be more right than mine.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

Anybody see Kuchar forget to replace his ball mark on 15? He had a big enough lead that he ended up winning anyway but what a brain fart!

I guess he'll get an F from Chamblee for the year since it had to be brought to his attention.

Quote:
I'm fairly certain that Weisberger knew all along that Kuchar forgot to re-mark. Kinda petty, IMO. He has no obligation, I know, but I always remind my opponent, since I am the one who asked him to move it in the first place.

I don't think his opponent had any idea about the error since he shook Kuch's hand and acted as if the match was over.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

My Final Four was Reed, McIlroy, Spieth, and Mahan.  Not looking so good so far....  Since I don't have either of my final four picks for the Jones and Hogan brackets I will be rooting for Harris English and Louis!  Besides Spieth and Mahan of course.

Did anyone see the tweet from G Mac after his round pretty much sums up this crazy game and even crazier tournament.

Got to love match play!

match play is fun - a couple of these matches were more about who's having a slightly less crappy day than the other guy

I think it was Jason Day that came right out and said it "I've played lousy and was lucky my opponents were also having bad days......"

I'd like to see the stroke play scores and then see who's winning with lousy scores vs who's lost even with great scores -

Bill - 

Every time Bubba misses a short putt he looks at his caddie like it was the caddies fault. Bubba needs to either learn to read putts by himself, or get a caddie that can read them better. I sure hope he pays his caddie well!

Every time Bubba misses a short putt he looks at his caddie like it was the caddies fault. Bubba needs to either learn to read putts by himself, or get a caddie that can read them better. I sure hope he pays his caddie well!

Bubba does the same thing when he hits a shot that isn't the perfect yardage. Such a douchey move.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Bubba does the same thing when he hits a shot that isn't the perfect yardage. Such a douchey move.

Yeah, this was made into a big deal at one point last season when he was "caught" on camera berating his caddy for a shitty shot.  Since then, I've noticed it's a thing he does often.  I presume his caddy just sees it as being a part of his job - to let Bubba vent, thus allowing him to play better - but it still looks like a dick move to us outsiders.

Sergio concedes a 17 footer to Ricky

"There is no reason to listen to me. I am merely voicing my opinion on certain aspects of golf mechanics that I have experimented with along with others I have read about and watched." - freedrop, on himself [Source]

User was banned February 22, 2014 for multiple violations.

Note: This thread is 3713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!