IGNORED

Adam Scott and Steve Williams Part Ways

CarlSpackler
Note: This thread is 3501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Perhaps he wants to be someone's next swing guru. It's a big stretch, but it would not be surprising. A swing coach who also carries the bag is doable. Not likely imho as I too also believe he is headed for semi retirement.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Interested to see who Scott will get on the bag for next season as he's my favorite golfer. He enjoyed a lot of success with Stevie and I hope he can continue the momentum with whoever he gets to replace him.

Any chance Stevie hooks back up with Tiger?  Get the band together for one last run at Jack's record?

In a word? No.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Hell of a career for Steve. He made some dumb moves, but more good than bad.

Good on him

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Good On Steve for choosing his family first. I predict he will work with Lydia Ko on a part time basis

Bingo, I bet you nailed it.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Not really surprising to me at all given that Williams had stated that this would be his last full season.  Not sure what led to the sudden parting, but I would guess that, at least, played a role in this decision.  Adam will find a very willing caddy to take the loop I'm sure.  Great golfer and a classy individual as well.

Any chance Stevie hooks back up with Tiger?  Get the band together for one last run at Jack's record?

Very interesting question and I would say no, but never say never right? I would guess the incendiary comments Williams made about Tiger would tell us no, but you never know. Just imagine if they did get back together. My guess is the websites would crash and the media would be in a frenzy for the duration of their partnership.

It would be an interesting Reality show. Golfer:Tiger Woods Caddy: Steve Williams Coach: Butch Harmon Next door neighbor: Brandel Chamblee Other next door neighbor: Steven Ames Houseguest: Sergio Garcia Get them all together at the Vegas Perkins restaurant and it'll be golden.

—Adam

It would be an interesting Reality show. Golfer:Tiger Woods Caddy: Steve Williams Coach: Butch Harmon Next door neighbor: Brandel Chamblee Other next door neighbor: Steven Ames Houseguest: Sergio Garcia Get them all together at the Vegas Perkins restaurant and it'll be golden.

Hank Haney is the awkward brother-in-law too scared to ask for a popsicle.

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

It would be an interesting Reality show.

Golfer:Tiger Woods

Caddy: Steve Williams

Coach: Butch Harmon

Next door neighbor: Brandel Chamblee

Other next door neighbor: Steven Ames

Houseguest: Sergio Garcia

Get them all together at the Vegas Perkins restaurant and it'll be golden.

It's no reality show if there isn't a ton of women running around.  I'm sure there is some blondes out there looking for some exposure.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

Very interesting question and I would say no, but never say never right? I would guess the incendiary comments Williams made about Tiger would tell us no, but you never know. Just imagine if they did get back together. My guess is the websites would crash and the media would be in a frenzy for the duration of their partnership.

I would say "no way."

Once you burn the bridges with Tiger, it's over ... and there is no coming back. At least, that's what everyone says.

Did he get back with Butch?

Did he get back with Fluff?

Did he get back with Hank?

Did he get back with Elin?

Did he get back with the 12 women he ___________ around?

Did he get back with reporters who burned him?

Did he send Brandel a love note?

And poor Joe LaCava ... he doesn't say anything ... Smart guy that Joe.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

It would be an interesting Reality show.

Golfer:Tiger Woods

Caddy: Steve Williams

Coach: Butch Harmon

Next door neighbor: Brandel Chamblee

Other next door neighbor: Steven Ames

Houseguest: Sergio Garcia

Get them all together at the Vegas Perkins restaurant and it'll be golden.

Awesome!

They can call it "The Big Break(Up)"

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Note: This thread is 3501 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!