IGNORED

2020 Genesis Invitational

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1513 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here it is, the big cat. For eagle.

McIlroy with 2 eagles.

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When Tiger was briefly T2 on Thursday I texted someone excitedly. Everything since then as been my fault. 

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator
7 hours ago, jamo said:

When Tiger was briefly T2 on Thursday I texted someone excitedly. Everything since then as been my fault. 

Almost surely.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

16 hours ago, jamo said:

Not JUST you. The worm's eye view on TV of a 6 footer from behind the putter can add quite a few to a player's final score. Those putts are always going to miss, no matter who it is.:-)

Edited by leftybutnotPM

Tigers only 15 shots back. He's got a shot. Has a better chance of playing pick up sticks with his butt cheeks, but he's got a shot.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

• Administrator
1 hour ago, snapfade said:

Tigers only 15 shots back. He's got a shot. Has a better chance of playing pick up sticks with his butt cheeks, but he's got a shot.

He’d really have to activate his glutes.

• Upvote 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

29 minutes ago, iacas said:

Hahahaha..

20 hours ago, jamo said:

Vishal S.

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Lol I remember that.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

Lots of wild scorecards amongst the leaders. Birdies and bogeys and doubles and eagles. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

5 hours ago, colin007 said:

Oof...I think he's gonna have another long tough day

:-D

;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

4 minutes ago, David in FL said:

:-D

;-)

E0825C88-4B86-4D15-8F7C-2AB63458EC44.gif

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I bought pga tour live to watch Cat on thurs/fri after he started going low on the front nine Thursday.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- as much as I love getting to see Tiger  during this stretch of the season, I kind of wish he would forego the west coast swing for the sake of his health. It’s too cold along the Pacific this time of year for his back/joints- 45 degrees when he teed of Friday isn’t what his body needs. 

11 hours ago, skydog said:

I bought pga tour live to watch Cat on thurs/fri after he started going low on the front nine Thursday.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- as much as I love getting to see Tiger  during this stretch of the season, I kind of wish he would forego the west coast swing for the sake of his health. It’s too cold along the Pacific this time of year for his back/joints- 45 degrees when he teed of Friday isn’t what his body needs. 

They should have a Northern Swing this time of year. Play indoor golf like the rest of us suckers.

I have been looking at irons all winter, but I have been told three times that the launch monitors are not that accurate. Here they are short, so are the one’s on TV long? Are they really hitting that Maverick 345 yards?

2 minutes ago, CharlieB said:

I have been looking at irons all winter, but I have been told three times that the launch monitors are not that accurate. Here they are short, so are the one’s on TV long? Are they really hitting that Maverick 345 yards?

What launch monitors are you talking about and who told you that?

They are using Trackman for the launch characteristics they show on TV like ball speed, carry, etc. so yes some of the longer hitters can absolutely reach 345 yards and Trackman is one of the top end launch monitors that exists right now especially when used outside to track the entire ball flight so yes I'd say it is very accurate. 

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Since nobody else seems to want to talk about anything other than the guy who finished DFL of those who made the cut, allow me to be the one to congratulate Adam Scott on a solid win!

Rory had a good tournament too, until the wheels fell off halfway through the front 9 on Sunday.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 1513 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!