IGNORED

2020 Memorial Tournament

DeadMan
Note: This thread is 1052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Figured I would start this thread, given there's some relevant news today. No spectators are going to be allowed at the tournament:

memorialflag-847-samgreenwood.jpg

The PGA TOUR and the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide announced today that despite a robust health and safety plan and State of Ohio approval for limited patron attendance, the world-renowned event...

The article says the decision was made by the Tour and the tournament itself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

Tiger -1 through 1. 59 watch. 

• Like 3
  • Informative 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

22 minutes ago, jamo said:

Tiger -1 through 1. 59 watch. 

Dropped the pace a little, only two birdies through 3 holes.  60 watch, but he needs to improve if he wants to get back on 59 watch. :-) 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

12 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Some big scores posted this morning...DJ at +8 yikes.

I guess the set up is a bit harder than last week, eh?😀

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Did I just hear a gallery chanting for Rory? 

Also, there was a gallery?!?  Small but possibly present?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Brooks is making me feel good about my game on this hole!😜

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Tones putting up a fantastic score in tough conditions. He was smoking the ball in yesterday's exhibition.

Tigs really needed that last birdie, glad he got it

Colin P.

31 minutes ago, colin007 said:

I'm gonna go kick my goldfish....

I just checked the leaderboard, and thought I'd better check in here to see how you are doing (LOL!)

Looks like your weekend might be freed up from having to watch the Memorial - maybe now you can make a tee time?

• Like 1

Players play, tough players win!

Not good

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

I’m really enjoying watching the golf ATM. Lots of good golf played yesterday and today. Last weeks final round was fantastic. There is more to golf than one man......Let’s hope he makes the cut though.

Stevie T

Well, taking a break from a meeting to check the scores.  I didn't anticipate this morning I'd be wondering if Tiger would make the cut! :-( 

I think he will;  enough room for the afternoon wave to fall back. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

Anytime I see a leaderboard with ‘Furyk’ near the top a strong sense of sheer boredom sets in.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Note: This thread is 1052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!