IGNORED

2020 Memorial Tournament

DeadMan

Figured I would start this thread, given there's some relevant news today. No spectators are going to be allowed at the tournament:

memorialflag-847-samgreenwood.jpg

The PGA TOUR and the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide announced today that despite a robust health and safety plan and State of Ohio approval for limited patron attendance, the world-renowned event...

The article says the decision was made by the Tour and the tournament itself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, jamo said:

Tiger -1 through 1. 59 watch. 

Dropped the pace a little, only two birdies through 3 holes.  60 watch, but he needs to improve if he wants to get back on 59 watch. :-) 

7 minutes ago, Shindig said:

Did I just hear a gallery chanting for Rory? 

Also, there was a gallery?!?  Small but possibly present?

Usually coming from a house along the fairway...

Tones putting up a fantastic score in tough conditions. He was smoking the ball in yesterday's exhibition.

Tigs really needed that last birdie, glad he got it

31 minutes ago, colin007 said:

I'm gonna go kick my goldfish....

I just checked the leaderboard, and thought I'd better check in here to see how you are doing (LOL!)

Looks like your weekend might be freed up from having to watch the Memorial - maybe now you can make a tee time?

• Like 1

I’m really enjoying watching the golf ATM. Lots of good golf played yesterday and today. Last weeks final round was fantastic. There is more to golf than one man......Let’s hope he makes the cut though.

Well, taking a break from a meeting to check the scores.  I didn't anticipate this morning I'd be wondering if Tiger would make the cut! :-( 

I think he will;  enough room for the afternoon wave to fall back. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.