IGNORED

You Can Only Put Two Cars In Your Garage

ChetlovesMer
Note: This thread is 1224 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

13 minutes ago, ncates00 said:

Nice. I plan on purchasing an SQ5 soon. 

We looked at the Q5/SQ5 back in Jan. when my wife was looking for an SUV, we test drove it and it felt smaller and more cramped than we were looking for in an SUV so we passed. Plus my wife wasnt a huge fan of the MMI interface either, we were looking at used models to it didnt have the touch screen like some of the newer models have.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, billchao said:

You owned an Aztek... clearly your judgment in cars is not to be trusted 😃

One of the most functional cars I've ever known. Rear seats didn't even just fold down, you could take them out entirely. I camped, I kayaked, I fished, I took my dog all over the place, I traveled, I golfed… Was perfect.

And it drove pretty well, too, for something that size.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Best Forgotten: The Story of the Pontiac Aztek (caranddriver.com)

Off topic, but I'm the OP so I think it fits. For those that don't want to read it. The best line is: "It’s so powerfully ugly that a blobfish wouldn’t be seen next to it."

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Why would I want a tiny car typically driven by those with penis envy

This reminds me of a conversation I had with my wife today about our driveway plowing contract. They come out if there is at least 3 inches of snowfall. We only got 2 inches last night, but my wife thought it was close to 3.

I had to break the long held marital secret that what I was telling her was 3 inches all of these years is actually only 2 inches.

Edited by Carl3

The question is in your garage...I have a huge shop...🤣. So with unlimited funds, the garage would be whatever SUV my wife wanted and I'd take a brand new Crew cab Ford truck. I'd save the toys for the shop...😀. Is that cheating the question?

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

13 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Off topic, but I'm the OP so I think it fits. For those that don't want to read it. The best line is: "It’s so powerfully ugly that a blobfish wouldn’t be seen next to it."

AMC Pacer - World's 15 Ugliest Cars - CBS News

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I never said it was cute.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6 minutes ago, Carl3 said:

AMC Pacer - World's 15 Ugliest Cars - CBS News

My friends Dad had that!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Okay, this is a topic which I'm sure will be fun to hear the answers from the group of folks here on TST. 

On a conference call yesterday my boss lead off with this ice breaker question: You can only put two cars in your garage. However, let's assume you have unlimited funds. If you can only own two cars which two cars would you own? Remember cost doesn't matter, but you can only own two cars. By the way they don't have to be cars. Trucks, vans, sport utes are also acceptable. No airplanes, helicopters or hover crafts. 

I actually had to go first. Having never though about the question before I went with a Tesla Model S and a Dodge Ram 1500 TRX. --- I was mocked for being a little boring. But, I stand by my answer. 

Okay, so what two cars would you put in your garage? 

A 2021 Audi A4 and a skateboard.  The latter is soon to be an Olympic sport.  

3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Okay, this is a topic which I'm sure will be fun to hear the answers from the group of folks here on TST. 

On a conference call yesterday my boss lead off with this ice breaker question: You can only put two cars in your garage. However, let's assume you have unlimited funds. If you can only own two cars which two cars would you own? Remember cost doesn't matter, but you can only own two cars. By the way they don't have to be cars. Trucks, vans, sport utes are also acceptable. No airplanes, helicopters or hover crafts. 

I actually had to go first. Having never though about the question before I went with a Tesla Model S and a Dodge Ram 1500 TRX. --- I was mocked for being a little boring. But, I stand by my answer. 

Okay, so what two cars would you put in your garage? 

My wife's and my girlfriend's - just not at the same time, hopefully...    🙂

4 hours ago, klineka said:

We looked at the Q5/SQ5 back in Jan. when my wife was looking for an SUV, we test drove it and it felt smaller and more cramped than we were looking for in an SUV so we passed. Plus my wife wasnt a huge fan of the MMI interface either, we were looking at used models to it didnt have the touch screen like some of the newer models have.

Eh, it’ll be my daily driver. My wife already has our family vehicle. I think it’ll fit my needs. 

4 hours ago, Zippo said:

My wife's and my girlfriend's - just not at the same time, hopefully...    🙂

Okay, that's funny.

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

I'm garaging my two favorite vehicles: a Volkswagon Thing and a 1971 Ford F-100...Two tone, red and white, with 5 yellow lights on the top of the cab.  Pull up to a keg party in the latter and someone is going to say..."Hey ya'll...there's a tow truck here".

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

5 hours ago, Piz said:

I'm garaging my two favorite vehicles: a Volkswagon Thing and a 1971 Ford F-100...Two tone, red and white, with 5 yellow lights on the top of the cab.  Pull up to a keg party in the latter and someone is going to say..."Hey ya'll...there's a tow truck here".

Pull up in the Thing and someone is going to say... "Hey y'all... did someone call the National Guard? Were we rioting?"

Ford Pinto and a Fiero. And I want custom wheels on both those sonsabitches!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Ford Pinto and a Fiero. And I want custom wheels on both those sonsabitches!

I’m sure there’s a place in Orlando that can hook you up!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

12 hours ago, ncates00 said:

Eh, it’ll be my daily driver. My wife already has our family vehicle. I think it’ll fit my needs. 

Yeah the SQ5 would be great then if you already have a family vehicle. 350hp and a 0-60 of 5 seconds is plenty quick for most people especially in an SUV. I like the fit/finish and styling of Audis in general, I was really close to getting an S5 Sportback a couple months ago until I test drove a Tesla Model 3 :whistle:

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Note: This thread is 1224 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!