IGNORED

In How Many Countries Have You Played Golf?

iSank

Let's see...USA, Canada, Mexico, and Jamaica. So 4. I do live in New Mexico which a lot of people think is another country so 5 maybe 😝

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 1

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Only two for me. Here in the United States and for three years when I was stationed in Scotland. I was fortunate enough to have been gifted a membership to the Cowal Golf Club in Dunoon Scotland.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fairways and Greens,

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

I've played in USA, Mexico (Cancun), and the Bahamas. I live 20 miles from Canada and amazingly, like @iacas, I don't think I have ever played a real round of golf there. 

Edited by Braivo
  • Thumbs Up 1

- Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I have lucky enough to have traveled since playing my first round of golf on Aug. 20, 2000. I have played in USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, England, France, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Italy, Austria, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, South Africa, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, That makes 25 countries.

• Informative 1

• 4 months later...

3 USA, Canada, and Philippines.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

US, Mexico, Ireland and Spain.
Hoping when the wife retires soon, we will play a few of the island courses in the Gulf.
Also hoping to play Scotland some day if this friggin covid crap ever clears up... 😞

• Thumbs Up 1

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Ten but hopefully will get to add at least one more. U.S., Oz, Bahrain, Indonesia, Jamaica, Papua Hew Guinea, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2021 at 10:48 AM, KMP said:

Ten but hopefully will get to add at least one more. U.S., Oz, Bahrain, Indonesia, Jamaica, Papua Hew Guinea, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.

Forgot Venezuela although the course was forgettable.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

US, Canada, Bermuda, Bahamas, Jamaica, St. Martin, Mexico, Ireland and I guess Northern Ireland is a separate country, right? So, nine.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bill M

Only in the US..

Had a chance to play in Germany few years ago but we got rained out. I was so hoping to check that box. Looked like a beautiful course too when we had driven by the prior day. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Vishal S.

55 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Only in the US..

Had a chance to play in Germany few years ago but we got rained out. I was so hoping to check that box. Looked like a beautiful course too when we had driven by the prior day. 

I’ve traveled all over the world and seen many beautiful courses that I wish I had time to play. Sad.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Only 2, USA and England. Really want to get to Scotland and Ireland to play.

• Thumbs Up 1

Driver: Ping G400 Max, 3w: Callaway Steelhead XR, 5W: Callaway Steelhead XR, 3 Hybrid: Callaway Steelhead XR, 4 Hybrid: Callaway Steelhead XR, 5 Hybrid Callaway Steelhead XR, 6-PW: Callaway Rogue, 56° wedge: Callaway Jaws, 60° Sand Wedge: Callaway XR, Putter: S2H2 Paul Runyon

40 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

I’ve traveled all over the world and seen many beautiful courses that I wish I had time to play. Sad.

Almost all international travel I do is for work, so was always easy to not plan/make time for golf. Never did make it a priority. I want to change that mindset and narrative - heck Canada would be a nice and relatively easy box to check off.

Vishal S.

16 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Almost all international travel I do is for work, so was always easy to not plan/make time for golf. Never did make it a priority. I want to change that mindset and narrative - heck Canada would be a nice and relatively easy box to check off.

Bermuda is closer to you and warmer!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave