IGNORED

A Rough Day at the Golf Course

When he took out that flag and starting hitting him with it, I found it very difficult to hold a laugh in. 😂😂

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As if nobody has ever gotten in a fight on the golf course before.

The flag stick is pretty funny. Must have been some expensive golf clubs to not have those come into play. 

The brevity of it reminds us how tiring fighting can be as we get older. 

Collared shirts must be worn at all times on the golf course. He should have been tossed. 

Obviously, he wanted the flag out. 

I heard you hit the flagstick today! Uh, no I got hit by the flagstick. 

That's the last time he plays the foot wedge and decides to take par and win the hole. 

Golf is a civilized game. Where are my boxing gloves? 

Oy!...Two lard asses begging to be knocked out. I haven’t seen someone serve up their faces for a beating like they did in a long time.

:bugout:

What possesses someone that old to fight like that?

I thought people got mellower as they age - you know like old grandpa just sits on his rocking chair watching the world go by...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • @Vinsk has pretty clearly summarized the "truth" based on current scientific understanding.  We, meaning somewhere between most and all of us, need to be vaccinated out of concern for society, for every single person we may come into contact with.  To choose not to be vaccinated is to choose to increase the risk of infection for everyone you interact with.  Do you not accept that as reality, or is there some other reason that you would choose not to get vaccinated?
    • You know, I don't appreciate being called ignorant, uneducated and a moron just because I have a different opinion than you.  That is what is wrong with people, just because a person has a different opinion doesn't necessarily make them ignorant or stupid or a moron.  I was raised differently.  I was raised to respect a persons opinion and just because it differs than yours, doesn't mean the person is a moron or ignorant.  It means they have a different opinion, and they have a right to that.  Wouldn't discussions be boring if everyone agreed with everyone in the discussion?  During those productive discussions, who says one person is right and one person is wrong? Also, I don't believe in most conspiracy theory's.   You have your opinion, and I have mine.  Just because I don't agree with you  doesn't mean I'm ignorant.  And you are not ignorant either.  Show some respect, man.
    • I think we like Rory and don’t like to see him struggle at times. But golf is hard and he also has been trying a few changes. First, last fall was adding distance which he admits caused problems. Second, he added a high fade to his long irons. Those take time to dial in. Lastly, there are a lot of great golfers out there.
    • Signs of life with my golf game. Ugly double at 1.... then made 7/8 pars and the only bogey was a 3 putt where I missed a short one. Otherwise I played those last 8 holes hitting 5/8 and 3 for 3 on saves. I want the first hole back tho. Regardless left the course feeling good  and to top it off my league partner took the night off with bad reaction to his vaccine so I was playing by myself and earned us 2nd place points for the week.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Adlamb
      Adlamb
      (46 years old)
    2. Baba
      Baba
      (45 years old)
    3. Healup
      Healup
      (49 years old)
    4. SophieWaggner83
      SophieWaggner83
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...