iacas

What Do You Do for a Living?

5,559 posts / 674075 viewsLast Reply

I am a livestock photographer and we also do videos as well for British livestock promotion for cattle and sheep at shows and sales 

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I work in Research and Development at a chemical plant. I love my job and the flexibility it affords me when it comes to finding time to play/practice golf.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Former US Marine, retired police officer, now I work customer service for Rolex USA. Still waiting for my watch...

I’m an engineering director in a medium sized medical device company.  I used to work for one of the international mega companies, but that interfered with my golf game.

Retired teacher and coach. Was with my school for nearly 30 years. Prior to that, I had a business that provided services to airlines in Houston (couriers, lost luggage delivery, skycaps).  Prior to that, I worked for the dearly departed Houston Post. 

About to finish my fifth year of teaching.  I am an eighth grade Social Studies teacher, and am trying to make the leap to high school.  I am certified in Middle Grades Social Studies and Language Arts, as well as History, English, Geography, Political Science, Economics, and Marketing.  Going to get certified in Behavioral Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, and a little Anthropology) to round out the Social Sciences and Business Education.

I worked in a variety of positions in a few different industries before that, so I feel like I have valuable experience to share with high school students.

I’m a financial professional, currently a bank manager for a small community bank. It’s a difficult and often thankless job but it enables me to play more free golf than the average person. That’s the only perk.

On 4/19/2018 at 9:07 PM, SmiterofPV1x said:

Reside in Ontario, work in Ashland. 

That's funny...I was born in Ashland Ohio.

I’m a consultant working with multiemployer plans and state retirement systems on pension projects. I travel during the week for work and play golf in North Jersey on the weekends to decompress.

I'm a IT consultant specializing in software development.   I don't get a chance to play as much golf as I'd like, but I'm serious about my game which is trending in the 12 handicap range.   

... I started my carer as a DJ moving from NC to Ga to Philly to Chicago before switching to acting. I have been a member of the Screen Actors Guild for over 40 years and thankfully have never needed a second job. I have been the spokesperson for Humana going on 19 years now so most of you have probably seen me on TV. Instead of listing what I have been in here is my IMDB page:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0220308/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Currently a New Jersey State Licensed Real Estate agent and Member of National Association of Realtors.

20 or more years ago I was an Assistant Golf Pro.   Now my goal is to get back to golf. 

I also run a golf website, FB and youtube channel all about getting back to golf.  I don't know if i can add a link to it but below is a video of one of my best rounds to date.

Thanks for the add to this forum and I hope I can bring some helpful advice and even learn something along the way.
Brent

Sr. Area Planning Manager

Lead a team of area/regional planning managers for a large transportation and logistics company. (We hired over 15,000 drivers last year)

Basically we plan all the freight and drivers for our company from Colorado - west.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:01 PM, Chisag said:

I have been the spokesperson for Humana going on 19 years now

Welcome and Congrat's on your career, but with Humana's continuing huge fail with managing Humana Military for Tricare East, I don't know if I would advertise that.  Maybe they'll listen to you, can you tell them to get their heads out of their A$$.