IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Enjoying Mozart in the Jungle (Amazon), only a couple of episodes in, but nice to see some classical music representation on the telly.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm am still obsessed with Orphan Black.  Here's the teaser for Season 3.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/orphan-black/videos/season-3-teaser-this-is-war/

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Anyone like The Goldbergs? I love it.

colin007,

The Goldbergs TV Show is awesome. Brilliant slice of life and 80s culture. Characters are well cast, parts well written,  and well played by the actors.

"Big Tasty" is priceless.

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

colin007, The Goldbergs TV Show is awesome. Brilliant slice of life and 80s culture. Characters are well cast, parts well written,  and well played by the actors. "Big Tasty" is priceless.

I agree. I like how it captures the whimsy of growing up in that decade. My most formative years would've been '85-'95 but I remember a lot of the '80s

Colin P.

We just finished watching the first season of Silicon Valley. I thought it was pretty funny. Quick and easy episodes that you don't have to pay too much attention to.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Looks like fun:

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Broadchurch is back. This is such a good show. Episode 1 shows a lot of promise for series 2. Marianne Jean-Baptiste and Charlotte Rampling, two amazing actresses plus Jarvis from Agent Carter guest starring this season. 7m viewers in a country with 1/5th of our population. That would be 35m here.

Steve

New show from Vince Gilligan

Quote:

The ten-year development journey for Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan’s Battle Creek is about to come to an end. And to prove it CBS has released an early trailer for the cop show set to debut on March 1.

Entertainment Weekly has the first trailer for the series – brought to life by Gilligan and House creator David Shore – which pairs Transformers alum Josh Duhamel with 30 Rock’s Dean Winters for a buddy cop drama that’s on the lighter side from either writers’ previous series.

The series focuses on Duhamel and Winters’ FBI Agent Milton Chamberlain and detective Russ Agnew who combine to take on some kinder than average CRIMINALS in the mid-sized Michigan city. The pilot is directed by Bryan Singer, and the cast also includes Janet McTeer, Kal Penn, Edward Fordham Jr., and Aubrey Dollar.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/01/07/duhamel-winters-buddy-up-in-first-battle-creek-trailer/

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

New show from Vince Gilligan [URL=http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/01/07/duhamel-winters-buddy-up-in-first-battle-creek-trailer/]http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/01/07/duhamel-winters-buddy-up-in-first-battle-creek-trailer/[/URL]

I don't think Gilligan actually has any day-to-day involvement in it though. David Shore, creator of House, is a fellow EP.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Broadchurch is back. This is such a good show. Episode 1 shows a lot of promise for series 2. Marianne Jean-Baptiste and Charlotte Rampling, two amazing actresses plus Jarvis from Agent Carter guest starring this season. 7m viewers in a country with 1/5th of our population. That would be 35m here.

Where are you watching this, netflix?

I just finished season one last week.  It was terrific.

I think Peaky Blinders is very good too if you like the ganster genre.  You get over the silly sounding name pretty quick--it was the name of an actual street gang.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

Where are you watching this, netflix?

I just finished season one last week.  It was terrific.

I think Peaky Blinders is very good too if you like the ganster genre.  You get over the silly sounding name pretty quick--it was the name of an actual street gang.

I like the show so much, I can't wait for it to come to the US so I'm getting it illegally. Either the BBC isn't doing much about the piracy and/or it's super popular because it's really easy to find.

I really enjoyed Peaky Blinders as well, despite being a little tired of the gangster genre. The scenes with Cillian Murphy and Sam Neill are so good. Have only watched series 1. Tom Hardy is in series 2, so will catch up with that soon.

Steve

You know, I thought it was the guy from Lawless (also excellent!) but I didn't know until I looked him up when you mentioned him.  He is excellent in season two--probably my favorite character.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

You know, I thought it was the guy from Lawless (also excellent!) but I didn't know until I looked him up when you mentioned him.  He is excellent in season two--probably my favorite character.

He's in a lot of movies too. He goes way back to Band of Brothers, the guy who emptied his canteen but no water came out.

Steve

Currently into Doctor Who and of course more oldies but goodies, Star Trek TNG. Patiently waiting for Walking Dead to resume.

Dave :-)

I forget if I ever mentioned The Inbetweeners? Brilliantly filthy, at times poignant, hilariously inappropriate British teen comedy. Amazing.

Colin P.

Just finished the first series of Broadchurch. They did a great job of keeping me guessing until the last episode. Very well done.

Corey

Well I got banshee series 3 coming up this month, just started broad series 2 also, and my wife had me try American horror story with her, even though she knows I have no time for any supernatural horror nonesense!

Gaz Lee