IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

i liked most of the new Xfiles eps, i think the chemistry between Fox and Mulder is one of the greatest connections i have seen on film.

love blackish and goldbergs.

Superstore is really really funny.

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just finished Mad Men, was not impressed with the finale but a great show all in all.

The Man In The High Castle was good, could be better and we will see what they do with next season

Bloodline was very good, watched all of that

The Amerikans is a good show, I love the Cold War era stuff and the nostalgia of seeing and remembering things from when I was a kid in the 80s.  We are on Season 3 of that one.

Night Manager has a very cool opening credits sequence. The UK show isn't here yet, but it's John la Carre, slow burn spy miniseries. Should be really good.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

House of Cards and parallels to today's election situation.

hoc.png.cfa803b6a252c30fc87088f94549bd42

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

Daredevil Season 2 now streaming on Netflix.  Sweet!  :beer:  

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

My wife and I have been rewatching our box set of My So-Called Life. What a great show. Claire Danes was riveting. So much range and depth from a 13 yr old child actor.

Colin P.

If all cable TV had was The Walking Dead & Vikings on History Channel, I'd pay for it ... Vikings is getting ridiculously good this season.   LOL last week when the princess took Rollo into the pantry !!

rag.JPG.8b528b4cec683a693c3ff7565ca890c2

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Hearing that Roots is getting a remake, rewatching 1977 Roots. Was too young to really understand any of it in depth as I do now. Great storytelling, history lesson and acting.

WGN's Underground doesn't seem to be anything new in terms of story and theme, the music is anachronistic, but hearing Kanye does kind of work. Interesting enough to keep on watching.

Colony sounded promising, but it's a disappointment.

Steve

I'm a big fan of Homeland and Billions. I'd also go with walking dead as far as shows currently airing. 

• 2 weeks later...

BBC's second series of Happy Valley is on US Netflix and halfway in, this season is even better than the first. This series is so antithetical to most on US TV, many women of a certain age have prominent roles in the show and they're doing their jobs well, they're flawed, but they cope. You just would not see a broadcast television network here put a US version of Sarah Lancashire in a prominent role. It's all getting ad dollars from the 18-35 demo. Or was it 18-34? 35, over the hill.

Steve

Finally got to see a couple of episodes of Vinyl. I love 70s music, and the musical numbers in the show are great, but not really enjoying the show that much, it's just okay. It's nothing we haven't seen before, music companies screwing musicians, people in the music biz doing coke, etc... Yes, I did notice the Scorsese touches, but Treme, the series set in New Orleans, is the better show so far that features music.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Season two of AMC's Turn finally arrived on Netflix.  After a quick binge, this show is quickly turning out to be one of my favourites. 

Corey

Holy time warp, Game of Thrones starts tonight? Totally forgot, I'm not ready yet. What the hell happened last season again? 

Steve

That last scene in GoT. WTF?

Steve

23 hours ago, nevets88 said:

That last scene in GoT. WTF?

Haven't watched it yet as I'm traveling and have it DVR'ed it to watch this weekend. 

Can't wait to find out. 

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2