IGNORED

PING Eye 2s Are the Best Irons Ever Created

Note: This thread is 1279 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anybody here think I could beat Davis in net stroke play if I called "no punchies" and "no skippies"?  I would need to take 2 of his 3 best tools away from him, but if I took his delusion away from him I feel that would be unfair.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

Does anybody here think I could beat Davis in net stroke play if I called "no punchies" and "no skippies"?  I would need to take 2 of his 3 best tools away from him, but if I took his delusion away from him I feel that would be unfair.

Brandon

He just needs to sign up for Big Break's next season

Member: Branch River Country Club

Taylormade Burner Superfast Driver

Warrior Custom 3 hybrid

Taylormade Burner Superlaunch Irons 4-PW

Taylormade White Smoke MC-72 putter

• Administrator

Thanks for the incoming links.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 years later...
On June 22, 2011 at 0:39 PM, neurodoc said:

I suspect you're a troll.  I belong to three private clubs, including two of the most exclusive west of the Rockies, and I find that Ping irons are an almost infallible indicator of someone who flat can't play.  I've seen good ballstrikers with Mizunos, Wilsons, Macgregors, Titleists and Powerbilts (In fact, often PB's), but Ping guys hardly ever parachute one close to the pin on one of our slick greens.    I think Ping might appeal to the same type of guy who buys Cadillacs, i.e. someone who never got the memo that BMW's, Audis and Infinitis exist.  Oh well, that's cool, someone has to keep the Chinese economy from imploding.

The ignorance level of this guy is just through roof that I'm sure will bring comments to his statement for even more years to come! Lol first of all I dgaf if you claim to be associated with 1 or all of the country clubs or private resturant n bars in the country, it doesn't change the fact that you "neurodoc" don't know wtf you are talking about; and by now you shouldn't be allowed to even speak! much less give your worthless opinion!!! And not just when it comes this subject, or any subject pertaining to golf.., nope, I'm literally talking about any F****** SUBJECT PERIOD!! But In all fairness I don't doubt that you may be associated to some hoydie toydie patheticness of some kind,  as a matter of fact I am sure of it! But being it may.., you need to know that just because you may know someone, because God knows you don't have any real friends, just because you "know" someone who can play golf.., doesn't makes you a bonified expert!! Truth be told.., there's nothing on this earth that could ever even get you halfway to one! So just do everyone who might have to listen to your nonsense in the future, and to all of the players in this forum but most of all do your dead self a favor and... SHUT THE **** UP! The less people who hear what you mind is thinking the better the entire world will be that's how ineffectual you are!

1 hour ago, TheRealist said:

The ignorance level of this guy is just through roof that I'm sure will bring comments to his statement for even more years to come! Lol first of all I dgaf if you claim to be associated with 1 or all of the country clubs or private resturant n bars in the country, it doesn't change the fact that you "neurodoc" don't know wtf you are talking about; and by now you shouldn't be allowed to even speak! much less give your worthless opinion!!! And not just when it comes this subject, or any subject pertaining to golf.., nope, I'm literally talking about any F****** SUBJECT PERIOD!! But In all fairness I don't doubt that you may be associated to some hoydie toydie patheticness of some kind,  as a matter of fact I am sure of it! But being it may.., you need to know that just because you may know someone, because God knows you don't have any real friends, just because you "know" someone who can play golf.., doesn't makes you a bonified expert!! Truth be told.., there's nothing on this earth that could ever even get you halfway to one! So just do everyone who might have to listen to your nonsense in the future, and to all of the players in this forum but most of all do your dead self a favor and... SHUT THE **** UP! The less people who hear what you mind is thinking the better the entire world will be that's how ineffectual you are!

You are responding to a 5 year old post. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

No - he's right.  Everybody that plays Pings sucks.  I've seen it myself.  The other week, I played golf with a few strangers and, sure enough, one of em had Pings.  Man, he sucked. 

Then I noticed that I, myself, had Pings . .and all of a sudden it became very clear to me what's going on here. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rainmaker said:

No - he's right.  Everybody that plays Pings sucks.  I've seen it myself.  The other week, I played golf with a few strangers and, sure enough, one of em had Pings.  Man, he sucked. 

Then I noticed that I, myself, had Pings . .and all of a sudden it became very clear to me what's going on here. 

Damn it. I just added a Ping G hybrid to my bag. looks like Im gonna suck. 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

6 minutes ago, kpaulhus said:

If it's any consolation, it seems like you can also suck with an old set of Dunlop DMTs, an even older Taylormade Burner Bubble 5W and a Nike Covert driver.

16 minutes ago, kpaulhus said:

Do you think you can catch the Ping-flu just by visiting the HQ??  I gotta admit, I haven't played all that well since last September.

• Upvote 2

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

38 minutes ago, mcanadiens said:

If it's any consolation, it seems like you can also suck with an old set of Dunlop DMTs, an even older Taylormade Burner Bubble 5W and a Nike Covert driver.

Aww crap, that explains it.   I knew I could be so much better if........

Brian   

It's a good thing that I saw this thread; I was going to go to a Ping demo day this Friday.

Bullet. Dodged.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

If only I had seen this last year before I replaced my clubs! I would have just reordered the mizunos :-(

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

1 hour ago, bste said:

Aww crap, that explains it.   I knew I could be so much better if........

Actually the driver is the best club I hit. Irons, on the other hand, may as well be pool cues.

12 hours ago, boogielicious said:

You are responding to a 5 year old post. 

Yes. And the response contains so many misspellings, non sequiters, and I don't know what to call thems, that it borders on the bizarre! And this is the guy's second post on the forum?! Wow! He is really out to make friends and influence people!

8 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

Yes. And the response contains so many misspellings, non sequiters, and I don't know what to call thems, that it borders on the bizarre! And this is the guy's second post on the forum?! Wow! He is really out to make friends and influence people!

I call those "fly-by" posts. We get them occasionally. Someone did a web search and a Sand Trap thread popped up. So they join and post a rant. Then we never hear from them again.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

18 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

Ping is Mandarin for Suck. The "i" they brand everything with is an inside joke that Karsten came up with one night while smoking hash with one of his engineering buddies from General Electric. Apparently Karsten was big on Eastern philosophy (hence the Ping name) and an arsehole (hence the "suck" translation).

;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I do remember a guy I used to play in league with. He had a powerful game, and like quite few skilled golfers, a dedicated experimentalist. He was constantly changing clubs, looking for something better. More than once he lamented selling his Ping Eye2 irons!

Note: This thread is 1279 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!