dak4n6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, but I just had to post the article below.  I really expect better from a BIG 10 Team then to have a typo in the school name on a jersey.

19fbc9a0-0dc6-11ec-a7d7-969bfa6b4fcc

The “Indinia” Hoosiers got off to a brutal start on Saturday afternoon in Iowa City.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

29 minutes ago, StuM said:

I know this is an old thread, but I just had to post the article below.  I really expect better from a BIG 10 Team then to have a typo in the school name on a jersey.

But is it worse than someone writing "then" instead of "than" in a thread about spelling and grammatical errors?

Edited by Shorty

8 minutes ago, Shorty said:

But is it worse than someone writing "then" instead of "than" in a thread about spelling and grammatical errors?

Priceless!

27 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Can I plead the 5th and not answer?

10 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

You can say you went to Chicago public schools like @ChetlovesMer!

OMG, was my error that bad?

I think I would rather just admit my guilt and ask for mercy from the grammar police before claiming the Chicago School defense. 

Edited by StuM

8 hours ago, dennyjones said:

You can say you went to Chicago public schools like @ChetlovesMer!

8 hours ago, StuM said:

OMG, was my error that bad?

I think I would rather just admit my guilt and ask for mercy from the grammar police before claiming the Chicago School defense. 

We all have our crosses to bear... bare.... bear... hmm.... DAMNED YOU, Ch!cago Publ!c Sch00l! 🤪

Edited by ChetlovesMer

10 hours ago, StuM said:

19fbc9a0-0dc6-11ec-a7d7-969bfa6b4fcc

The “Indinia” Hoosiers got off to a brutal start on Saturday afternoon in Iowa City.

I’ve been to Indiana many times. Indinia sounds better.