Me too. As long as courses are open, and not raining I'll be out at Fox Hollow

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

gonna crack the 40's this weekend... before the snow storm... If there are any courses open, i'm in there

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

The current colors of agony... I live on the dark-blue side so won't play till the end of april.

@Ernest Jones @Foursum Golf !  Quick, look outside!  Is it purple in Canada?

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

@Ernest Jones @Foursum Golf !  Quick, look outside!  Is it purple in Canada?

No. Why, is @Golfingdad wearing all his sweaters??

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

You'd probably have to wear all of the sweaters you own.

No. Why, is @Golfingdad wearing all his sweaters??

LOL, seriously.  Although just to annoy you, I'd put the purple one on the inside.

Why do you guys insist on having such a long, crappy winter??  Stop it already, so you can go play some golf!!

LOL, seriously.  Although just to annoy you, I'd put the purple one on the inside. Why do you guys insist on having such a long, crappy winter??  Stop it already, so you can go play some golf!!

Dude, we had sun snow today. SUN SNOW! The weather just can't make up it's ****ing mind!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Dude, we had sun snow today. SUN SNOW! The weather just can't make up it's ****ing mind!

It's unreal.  My wife has told me several times that growing up (Long Island) it might snow a couple of times a year, but it rarely stuck around for very long.  This year, every other day I'm seeing pictures from her friends tobogganing in their front yard or shoveling a driveway.

It's nuts!!!  I feel bad for you guys.  I want to stop seeing this thread at the top of the "new posts" list and instead see a "Spring Excitement - Golf Season is Here!!!" thread in its place.

It's unreal.  My wife has told me several times that growing up (Long Island) it might snow a couple of times a year, but it rarely stuck around for very long.  This year, every other day I'm seeing pictures from her friends tobogganing in their front yard or shoveling a driveway.

It's nuts!!!  I feel bad for you guys.  I want to stop seeing this thread at the top of the "new posts" list and instead see a "Spring Excitement - Golf Season is Here!!!" thread in its place.

Golf weather on Long Island is at least 10 days away.  I don't remember a winter this rough ever.   I've already burned 1.5x the amount of oil I burned last winter.   I'm starting up my indoor lessons tomorrow and hoping that by the first week in April I get to play a few rounds before my Myrtle Beach trip.

Joe Paradiso

Cannot catch a break with these cold temps in NH still. I usually like to hear the 7-day forecast to see if in at least a week things will be warming up, but that wish is not being fulfilled. Looks like next Wednesday is supposed to be frigid temps and so are the days preceding it. I'M DONE.

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

You play in that damn rain and you enjoy it. Your excuse from work can be "I quit". I am praying for icy mix instead of snow because of my desperation to play golf but I have all the free time in the world and can't even practice.

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

Where do you play? Fri. will be the day to get out I may dream up an excuse to leave work early tomorrow.

I play Riverdale, which is playing pretty fair for winter. Todd Creek should be in very similar shape.

Looks as if Fri will be the best chance till midweek next.

Craig

:wilsonstaff: - FG Tour F5
:wilsonstaff: - Fybrid 3W 15*, FY 19.5*, 4H 24*
:wilsonstaff: - FG 51 Tour Blade 4-9
:wilson: - Harmonized 50, 55, 60
Old Master - TZ Putter

Still making ice on the lakes up north.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

I'm 54. I can't recall a winter that was this consistently cold.  We have cold snaps.  But it seems we've only hit 50 once or twice since before Xmas.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Supposed to be above freezing Saturday and Sunday so I should be able to get a bunch of work at the range. Looking at snow late Sunday into Monday. :pound:

Dear Weather Gods,

I can't take much more! Make it stop! :surrender:

Regards,

Matt

It's -5° outside (actual) right now with a -15°F windchill. We're supposed to get 6-12" of fresh snow by Monday!!!!!!!!!! I am losing my damn mind. That's NE Ohio for you... just wait until mid-March when we go 50°, 50°, 60°, 30° + 12" of snow again... :censored: