IGNORED

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

Valleygolfer

[URL=http://www.tigerwoods.com/news/2014/08/13/89419822/tiger-to-take-time-off-to-rest-back/]http://www.tigerwoods.com/news/2014/08/13/89419822/tiger-to-take-time-off-to-rest-back/[/URL] Best decision he's made in a while. December is three and a half month from now. I'm interested to see what game he will bring if he returns at the World Challenge, but even more so next year.

Doesn't sound like he had much choice.....the doctors made the decision for him, he just followed.

It's the age we're in. Arod, Bonds, Lance, and so many more. I believe DJ has done it too and been caught and sanctioned, quietly. I really don't say this to create a firestorm but to indicate that the assumption is not so very far-fetched nor is it unique by any stretch. Just don't have the same faith I once did in these guys and many, many others are in the same boat as me.

[quote name="Crim" url="/t/72993/tiger-woods-master-catch-all-thread-was-injury-thread/360_40#post_983837"]Dustin Johnson? Based off of what? [/quote] Holy shit! @Gunther can predict the future...or the past.../BlownAway [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/993/tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg[/IMG]

Riley

Holy shit! @Gunther can predict the future...or the past.../BlownAway [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/993/tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg[/IMG]

Lol, close but not quite. I thought he was suspended for PEDs, not pot and coke.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Tiger looked pretty bald in the interview on golf channel this morning.

FTFY

I didn't think he looked too defeated. December's a ways out.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

FTFY

I didn't think he looked too defeated. December's a ways out.

Ha. Yeah he in the short cut range now. He needs to give up the "comb forward". Needs t keep it at 1/4 of an inch from here on out. His whole get up was weird. I don't know that the jacket helped...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• Administrator

Ha. Yeah he in the short cut range now. He needs to give up the "comb forward". Needs t keep it at 1/4 of an inch from here on out. His whole get up was weird. I don't know that the jacket helped...

Yeah, it was a t-shirt and a jacket, or something? But not in the cool way. No print on the t-shirt.

It was probably an athletic style shirt, a collarless polo type, but it looked terrible.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 months later...

Quick Tiger update, he's in full practice mode and his body is "leaner", although he wasn't that "bulky" in the first place.

http://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2014/11/18/report-tigers-got-a-new-body.html

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Quick Tiger update, he's in full practice mode and his body is "leaner", although he wasn't that "bulky" in the first place.

http://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2014/11/18/report-tigers-got-a-new-body.html

I agree. He wasn't overly bulky. Though who knows how getting a bit leaner might make him feel. It could be a mental thing, maybe feel a bit more athletic. I am sure everybody has their limit from where they feel too bulky to where they feel leaner.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

sigh...i miss my little Tigs...

i just wish he would take his range swing to the course.  he knows how to hit the ball, now just freaking do it.

Colin P.

Tiger named Chris Como his coach, according to Twitter.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

• Administrator

Tiger named Chris Como his coach, according to Twitter.

Hey, a 5SK Instructor. :) Cool.

https://twitter.com/TigerWoods/status/536202302542340096

Happy to have Chris Como consulting and working with me on my swing. I’m excited to be back competing.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

To be clear, virtually nothing will happen to or for us or 5SK because of this. Nor should it - it's Chris's accomplishment, etc. He has been a 5SK Director since last October when we visited with him, Dr. Kwon, etc. in Dallas, TX on our way to train some other great instructors (like Corey Lundberg, Preston Combs, and others) in San Antonio, TX.

To be clear, virtually nothing will happen to or for us or 5SK because of this. Nor should it - it's Chris's accomplishment, etc. He has been a 5SK Director since last October when we visited with him, Dr. Kwon, etc. in Dallas, TX on our way to train some other great instructors (like Corey Lundberg, Preston Combs, and others) in San Antonio, TX.

I disagree with you.. If it is ever mentioned by him or by tiger that will automatically increase the web search for 5sk.. If 5sk is never mentioned then yes it is as if nothing happened. No one is taking anything away from him, but it is just marketing nothing else.

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad