IGNORED

TST Explores GAME Golf

I have been shopping it. Golf only has a month to maybe a month and a half here and then it will just sit there. I will probably wait until next spring to get it.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How long does it take for it to update your club distances on your profile? Mine still shows only 3 PW shots...and I hit at least 2 yesterday alone...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

• Administrator
How long does it take for it to update your club distances on your profile? Mine still shows only 3 PW shots...and I hit at least 2 yesterday alone...

I don't know. Ask them.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Has anyone heard if game golf was planning on releasing a new version of this tracking system? I'd like to get one before next season but I was just curious if they are planning on coming out with a 2.0 so to speak.

Has anyone heard if game golf was planning on releasing a new version of this tracking system? I'd like to get one before next season but I was just curious if they are planning on coming out with a 2.0 so to speak.

Not that I am aware of. The system works pretty well as it is. Not sure if they really need to change much if anything.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Not that I am aware of. The system works pretty well as it is. Not sure if they really need to change much if anything.

That's what I figured. It's your fault I want one in the 1st place And just in case you weren't aware my birthday is Halloween so if you want to get me something here's a good idea :).

That's what I figured. It's your fault I want one in the 1st place And just in case you weren't aware my birthday is Halloween so if you want to get me something here's a good idea :).

Not gonna happen. :-D

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

• Administrator

Trick or treat?

You get the trick. Sorry. :)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Trick or treat?

You get the trick. Sorry. :)

I always thought it was supposed to be you give me a treat, or I'll play a trick on you?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

I don't know how to respond to that?

Not very seriously. :-)

As @iacas has said, the improvements in the future will be in the software, not so much in the hardware. There are some minor things like syncing through the phone or other things but it is pretty good as is.

Michael

Lee Westwood, can see the tag on his putter.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Just played my first round in a few weeks and i just noticed something new, if you forget to tag before you hit a shot it shows up when you review your round as shot detected, and you can select the club you used. Is this new or did I just not notice this before?

• Administrator

Just played my first round in a few weeks and i just noticed something new, if you forget to tag before you hit a shot it shows up when you review your round as shot detected, and you can select the club you used. Is this new or did I just not notice this before?

Yeah, pretty sure that's a new feature. I have a screenshot somewhere. It detects the motion of your hips or something.

In my most recent round, it "detected" three shots. Two were not, one was.

Well, GG did decrease in price about two months ago ... so  you received a $50 treat.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Yeah, pretty sure that's a new feature. I have a screenshot somewhere. It detects the motion of your hips or something. In my most recent round, it "detected" three shots. Two were not, one was.

Yea I had a one mid read but I also had a tag that I missed that so it helped me with that.