IGNORED

2014-2015 NHL Season

iacas
Note: This thread is 3214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Didn't Boyle and Stralman sign with the Lightning as FAs?

Yup. Sather didn't want to pay what Stralman was asking. Looks like a bad move the Way Stralman has played (always looked good) and Boyle is a great shut down forward. I'd have liked to have kept both of them.

And Callahan was my favourite Ranger! :-(

Congratz to TB.  They took 3 of 4 at MSG and deserve to move on.

I'll be rooting for them because of Cally and Straalman (and Boyle, I guess).

• Upvote 1

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Incredible Patrick.   Here you are, in Illinois, pulling for the Sunshine Boyz.  I suppose the StL Cardinals are on your radio dial too.  Too ugly.

Won't comment on the wager except that you would not like paying the air freight on a dozen balls to Thailand.

Blackhawks all the way.  Sure i hope for 4 games only, win big at home in game 4 but will take 6 games, and still win big in 'Windy City'.

Corn in the ground Patrick?  Better go plant your beans now and stay away from the TV, coz u wont' like the Ice Capades as the Hawks dance around the Lite'ning. :dance:

It will be tough for Tampa, but the fact that they are a goal-scoring team will help them. I wouldn't be surprised to see games that are 6-5 in this series. I think Chicago wins. They just have too many good players. If somebody offered me Sidney Crosby for Jonathan Toews I wouldn't accept the offer. Put Toews on a team with Kane, Hossa, Sharp, Seabrook, Kieth, a few tough guys, and an average goalie and you have yourself a Stanley Cup.

We got this!

Not only have we been the better goal scorer, but we also have the better goalie.......and Victor hedman is unstaoppable as a Defenseman.

Go Bolts!

Incredible Patrick.   Here you are, in Illinois, pulling for the Sunshine Boyz.  I suppose the StL Cardinals are on your radio dial too.  Too ugly.

Won't comment on the wager except that you would not like paying the air freight on a dozen balls to Thailand.

Blackhawks all the way.  Sure i hope for 4 games only, win big at home in game 4 but will take 6 games, and still win big in 'Windy City'.

Corn in the ground Patrick?  Better go plant your beans now and stay away from the TV, coz u wont' like the Ice Capades as the Hawks dance around the Lite'ning.

Not a cardinal baseball fan. At least I can play pond hockey in the winter time here, with the friends I grew up with. What do you do in Thailand besides eat a lot of rice?

Trust me, I have my issues with ESPN as well. I am a huge Tampa Bay Lightning but hate Barry Melrose with a passion. I also hate the NBA, Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless. But I tried watching other sports networks and ESPN still does it the best, IMO, and other people are drawn to the as well. I just turn it off when one of those jokers are on or they are talking about the NBA. But that's sports news shows. As far as live sports go, it depends on the sport and where they are. I watch NBC Sports Network a lot because of the NHL and ESPN for College Football and TGC for golf.

We have found one of the world's five Ning fans.

"Witty golf quote."

We have found one of the world's five Ning fans.

Are you kidding me? They sold out every single game this year and had more people outside their arena watching the game than inside. The lightning are very popular in Tampa, much moreso than the Rays who play in a dump where no one wants to go watch a game. But the Lightning have millions of fans and they're the most fun team in hockey to watch.

Are you kidding me? They sold out every single game this year and had more people outside their arena watching the game than inside. The lightning are very popular in Tampa, much moreso than the Rays who play in a dump where no one wants to go watch a game. But the Lightning have millions of fans and they're the most fun team in hockey to watch.

...why?

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

...why?

Because they don't play that boring, defensive-style hockey like some teams do. They play a very fast-paced style. They have the #1 offense in the league. Even the announcers and analysts have commented how enjoyable a team they are to watch. I went to game 2 the other night and it was insane. Such an awesome game to be at.

Because they don't play that boring, defensive-style hockey like some teams do. They play a very fast-paced style. They have the #1 offense in the league. Even the announcers and analysts have commented how enjoyable a team they are to watch. I went to game 2 the other night and it was insane. Such an awesome game to be at.

:offtopic:

Go Blackhawks!! :beer:

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

No.  I'm very serious.

I think if you went to a game in Tampa, you'd change your mind instantly. An article actually just came out that Tampa is one of the best hockeytowns in the NHL, better than Chicago.

Sorry to go off topic....just need to defend my home team.

I think if you went to a game in Tampa, you'd change your mind instantly. An article actually just came out that Tampa is one of the best hockeytowns in the NHL, better than Chicago.

Sorry to go off topic....just need to defend my home team.

Seriously dudes, there is a sports forum on here that has a Stanley cup thread. You should check it out, Blackhawks Suck!

I think if you went to a game in Tampa, you'd change your mind instantly. An article actually just came out that Tampa is one of the best hockeytowns in the NHL, better than Chicago. Sorry to go off topic....just need to defend my home team.

I'm also in Tampa and have been a long time season ticket holder of the Bolts. And I got your back, the Lightning have great fans and there attendance proves it.

Note: This thread is 3214 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!