IGNORED

2015 Barclays Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3162 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A little off topic but is Day's child a boy or a girl? I never questioned that the kid was a girl a few weeks ago but I swear they just said "he" when talking about him/her.

Boy -- name is Dash.

Similar hairstyle to his Dad several years ago.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Let's say JD wins again in the Playoffs, and picks up the FedEx Cup title. That would give him five victories for the season; would he have a stronger claim to Player of the Year honors over Jordan Spieth?

My first instinct was to say no, but the more I think about it, the less sure I am. Two majors and four wins is pretty incredible. But is one major and five wins is also pretty damn incredible. I'd say he'd have to win twice more in the playoffs before I'd really consider giving it to him over Speith.

A little off topic but is Day's child a boy or a girl? I never questioned that the kid was a girl a few weeks ago but I swear they just said "he" when talking about him/her.

His child is a boy.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Mind blown but thanks for letting me know. I can see it now but it never crossed my mind that his child was a boy.

It's because his mom is so damn pretty that he has some of her physical traits.

• Upvote 1

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

Maybe they can afford to cut Dash's haircut now.

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

My first instinct was to say no, but the more I think about it, the less sure I am. Two majors and four wins is pretty incredible. But is one major and five wins is also pretty damn incredible. I'd say he'd have to win twice more in the playoffs before I'd really consider giving it to him over Speith.

It would be a tough call but given how high Jordan finished in the other two majors plus his victories this season I would think makes it almost impossible for Day to take POTY away from him.

Dash is a cute kid who cares how long his hair is at this age.

• Upvote 2

Joe Paradiso

It would be a tough call but given how high Jordan finished in the other two majors plus his victories this season I would think makes it almost impossible for Day to take POTY away from him. Dash is a cute kid who cares how long his hair is at this age.

I don't care about his hair. I honestly thought he was a girl. I wasn't being snide or anything. Cute kid.

I am betting that Jordan Spieth is chomping at the bit about now...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Well done Jason Day,he has definitely taken over THE ZONE from Spieth. On the European tour,congrats to Thomas Pieters on winning the Czech open with a score of -20,his first victory and only the third Belgian ever to win on the tour. Nicolas Colsaerts and Phillipe Toussaint were the other two. Thomas's family drove 600miles overnight from Antwerp to Prague to see him lift the trophy.

Really good weekend by Jason, I'm happy he's finally started winning bigger events. He's been contending in them for years now and seems to have broken through a barrier (possibly mental).

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Brian Harman buys the media beer and liquor for hitting those two aces in the round. Nothing like buckets O'beer ;)

http://www.cbssports.com/golf/eye-on-golf/25285015/brian-harman-buys-media-center-at-the-barclays-liquor-beer-after-aces

That's a lot of alcohol. (Twitter/Helen_PGATour)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 3162 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!