IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

82 on a par 71 (70.3/125). 10.6 differential. 13 GIR. Played the 4 par 5s in -1, and it should have been -2 or -3 - butchered the last par 5 with 4 shots around the green (was about 5 feet off the green after my second shot). Pretty pleased overall, outside of my [b]41 putts[/b]. It is a tough putting course with some really undulating greens, but I'm still annoyed.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

89 on a par 70. Played 17 of the holes in 81, four under my handicap. But put one into the trees at the par three tenth, then sent my provisional ball straight after it. Found neither of them. Eight.

Oh well, the winner had a net 64 so I wouldn't have been in contention. And things are starting to come together, I even holed some putts.

The more I practise, the luckier I hope to get.

82 on a par 71 (70.3/125). 10.6 differential. 13 GIR. Played the 4 par 5s in -1, and it should have been -2 or -3 - butchered the last par 5 with 4 shots around the green (was about 5 feet off the green after my second shot). Pretty pleased overall, outside of my [b]41 putts[/b]. It is a tough putting course with some really undulating greens, but I'm still annoyed.

84 on a par 71 (70.8/131) today. 10.6 differential again :laughing: Still struggling with my putts - 39 today. But only 8 GIR, so I was decent around the green. Gotta go practice those 10 footers.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

86 on an out of town course (71.3/127). Having issues with my tee shots lately. This cost me several strokes today with a triple and 4 doubles.

43 (Par 35) with a triple and a double

42 (Par 37) 6 bogies and a birdie.

You kicked my ass

43 (+8)

51 (+14)

94 :scared:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

89, 41-48, 6597, 72.0, 133. Greens were bumpy as heck and didn't roll true at all but that's just a bad excuse. I just seemed to lose interest on the back. Hate to say maybe too much golf.

James

86 with a double and two triples. Ugh!

I'm making plenty of pars (along with rare birdies here and there) to shoot what would be good scores for me, but the blow-up holes are killing my rounds. I need to start thinking bogey at the first sign of real trouble and just let the scrambling pars happen now and again.

John

You kicked my ass

43 (+8)

51 (+14)

That looks like almost reverse of my score!

50 (+14)

41 (+5)

I am in a slump.  ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!

I had two way miss going.  I need to spend some time on the range to figure out what I am doing wrong.  Could not hit a decent drive to save my life!!!

Talk about a very fickle game.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

47 yesterday, which should have been an easy 41 if I hadn't three putted on all but 3 holes.......

88 today with three lost balls but only 5 three putts over the 18 holes.  The rough is getting ridiculously thick with all of the rain we have been having, if you are one foot off the fairway, you won't find your ball unless you are right on top of it, hence the three lost balls, other than that I was 11/14 fairways hit.  The worst of it is, I know the greenskeeper and she said the course was just cut this morning... jeesh...

Level Par on a Par 31.. 9 hole Executive course(Candler Park Golf Course in Atlanta)...a walking course...was a blast to walk again

What's in my bag

Cobra Speed LD-F 10.5* Driver

Callaway XHot 15* 3-wood

Tour Edge Bazooka 5-wood

Tour Edge Bazooka 7-wood

Wilson Staff Ci9 Irons 4-GW

Mizuno T-Zoid Sand Wedge 56*

Odyssey White Hot #2

Steamy afternoon humidity about 75%.

How can I make a 25 feet long putt, but miss 3  4 footers?

In my bag Driver: Cleveland CG tour black Fairway Woods: Diablo Octane 3 wood; Diablo 5 wood Irons: Mizuno MP53 5-9 Hybrid: Cobra 3, 4 T-Rail Wedge: 46* Cleveland, 50* Cleveland, 54* Titleist, 60* Titleist Putter: Odyssey protype #6 Ball: Maxfli U4/U6... But I'm not really picky about the ball I use.

92 on a tough par 69. I was off 27 so finished a net 65, but I'm really disappointed with a missed opportunity to finally break 90. I three putted 5 times and got a triple bogey on the 9th par four despite driving the middle of the fairway. Still a lot of positives today, I didn't go three of the tee or out of bounds. I hit well of the fairways (apart from the 9th) and my short irons were better than they have been.

72.3, 127 6600. Frisco Lakes. 81 - 9 bogies, 9 pars. Still no distance on the driver but managed it by bunting it around. Actually dropped the cap to 9.4, so a little breathing room now. Hope to continue and back to 6 or 7 in a month or so.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

not something I'm proud of

50/45 - 6200 white tee's  I think 72.9/127 or something like that

I duffed, popped up, worm burned every T shot except the par 3s.

Can only get better from here for sure...

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

50-50-100, Miami Shores GC (Troy, OH)

Not happy. Shores is an easy course. I expect to do no worse than mid-90s normally.

I had a three-hole stretch where I couldn't hit a ball that wasn't on a tee. I got past that, but miserable short-game and putting insured the back nine wasn't any better. Part of the problem was I was screwing around with a sand wedge I don't normally use. I guess that's asking for it anyway.

The only bright side is that I'm continuing to hit my tee shots much more solidly.  If I can sort out a few alignment issues, I ought to be able to shorten some holes considerably in the near future.

Played in a big tournament over the weekend with 200+ entrants. Played well for the most part but the second day was a struggle. Shot 68 (-4) the first day to get myself into the leader group and 1 shot off the lead, but shot 74 (+2) the second day to finish with a 142 (-2) for the tourney. That was good enough for 4th in the tournament, which earned me a decent script payout. Putting really cost me the second day though. I couldn't make anything, but I lipped out about 6 putts. Never made a putt outside of 5 feet. Also I made a complete mess of the front 9 by carding a 40 (+4) at the turn, and it is the easier nine on the course... Overall, if you would have told me before the tournament that I would have finished with a 142 and 4th place, I would have taken it. After being in good position to win after the first day though, I was pretty disappointed that I couldn't put together a better final round. I hit the ball well enough to go low again, but my putting just wouldn't allow it.

41 this morning.  Another bad round with only two greens.  Pretty good off the tee.  Missed a 6' birdie putt and just a bit off with the irons again.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: