IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I played one of the city courses today. Slope was 123 and rating 71.

I shot 44-40 for an 84. That is 12 over par.

I was 9 over through five holes. I was actually really happy with an 84 after how I started. I found something in my swing and I hope to play better tomorrow. I will update tomorrow.

39 (+3)

1 Bogey

2 Doubles

2 Birdies

4 Pars

Just crazy, 5 over thru the first 5 holes, then 2 under thru the last 4.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The wind was howling today.

3-putted the first hole like a bozo, and missed 4 footers on 10, 12, 14. Even though I had 16 putts, it was not a good putting day.

Trying to hit a low running driver into the wind on both 13 and 18 led to horrendous, stroke-eating shots. I definitely let the first double get to me, but after the 2nd one I realized I had to get my sh#t together before this becomes a really bad round

All done in exactly 92 minutes...I fooled around a bit too, looking to find free golf balls

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Not today but last week I shot even par on a par 27 pitch and putt. 1 bird, 1 bogie and 7 pars.  I was on fire and only needed to scramble twice. :-D

Driver G with Tour 65 shaft 10.5 neutral setting by :ping:
3W G30, #3 and #4 Hybrid, Irons 5 to GW G25 by :ping:
54 & 58 Glide Wedges and putter Cadence TR Anser 2  Traditional also by :ping:
Ball TriSpeed Tour by :srixon: Shoes M Project Wide by :footjoy:
Bag and Push cart by :sunmountain:

Had a rough morning and shot a 41.  Sprayed the ball all over the place with the driver. Took a double on a par five...you can't take doubles on par fives. :naughty:

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Squeezed in 6 holes on a packed course today after work and then packed it because it was taking forEVER!!! +3 after 5 holes so I was stoked!!! Of course I doubled the 6th. :mad: Sigh....

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Last 5 tournament rounds have been 81, 88, 93, 86, 88. And today casual was an 88.

The shit show continues..... I dont know how this past month I've played so bad, after not being above 86 for 14 months....

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9
SM4 Titleist Vokey Wedges 47, 54, 58
College freshman playing golf at Wabash College in Indiana!

Shot a 6 over 40 in my golf league match today.  That's the best I've played in a long time.

I took a golf lesson last week (also at Needwood golf course) and the pro helped me make more consistent contact with the ball.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

77-73.   35-42 and 35-38.  The back 9 is much harder but I played pretty brilliantly on the front bth rounds.  Could've easily been a 33 in round 1 but missed a 1 foot putt and a few other putts. Much more consistent putting in 2nd round with 2 birdies & 3 bogeys. Both rounds from Tips at Cowboys Golf Club

Shot a 63 on a par 55 par 3 course.  Four bogeys, two doubles, and 12 pars.  Missed a few good chances at birdie. Was hitting the ball well for the most part so overall I was happy.  The two doubles were due to poor tee shots followed by bad pitch/chip shots. Nice weather made it pretty enjoyable.

In My Bag:
Driver: :cleveland:  Hi-Bore XLS
Irons: :cleveland:  CCi 3i-PW
Wedges: :nike:  VR V-Rev Cast Black-Satin
Putter: :ping:  IC 20-10A

38 this morning.  The new slicey thing is becoming more of a fadey thing hopefully off the tee.  7 GIR, three putted once from 80 feet for a second bogey.  Got up and down once in two tries.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Yesterday, shot a 90. 1 blow up hole of 9 on a par 5 and 5 three putts :cry: .  White tees with a course rating of 65.8 and 123 slope and 5,983 yards. At this course I normally play the blue tees at 6,513 yards at 71.3 and a slope of 129 and usually score pretty much the same. Weird.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

Ugh. 89. I was at a 34 after 8 holes and the wheels came off. I presumably started getting off my front foot and hitting the worst shots. only parring 3 holes out of the next eleven. I had a triple bogey, three double bogey's....and 3 bogey's that crushed my round. Tee shots failed me miserably.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

88. Started off with a birdie on the first hole and then was a struggle after that. I hit some good shots, but did not score well. Need to work on the putting aspect the rest of the week before I play again next week.

Shot 76 today playing with a guy I've been good friends with since elementary school. 37-39. Had three birdies and three doubles.

I was garbage off the tee, and my irons were only so-so. But my short game was on point, and I didn't miss the greens by much.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter