14 hours ago, Tod said:

I broke 100 two weeks ago.

I've got and read LSW.

Got both.

1 hour ago, GolfLug said:

TST outing badge please..!

Okey dokey!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey just found out about this as an award...

TST Outing Participant

I participated in the mid-atlantic outing in 2014 (I think it was)

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

• Administrator
6 hours ago, divot dave said:

Hey just found out about this as an award...

TST Outing Participant

I participated in the mid-atlantic outing in 2014 (I think it was)

How many people played in that, who organized it, and were you all "new" to each other?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

How many people played in that, who organized it, and were you all "new" to each other?

Yes, all new to each other. ( @0ldblu3, @kregan, @divot dave, @RandallT, @dsc123)

@dsc123 organized it. We got to 6, although one was the son of an attendee (the guy who won!). At the time, the we were somewhat regular posters here, and none had met previously. Strange thing is that 3 of of the 5 of us had twins. That seemed odd (I wasn't one of them). Here's the thread. Photo of us right above your post.

• Upvote 1

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

My little breaking 90 award is lonely. Put the outing one there for me. I did the event at Norwalk last year.

The snazzy backpack has been handy by the way. Thanks.

TST Outing Participant

TST Outing Organizer

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

• Administrator
12 hours ago, RandallT said:

Yes, all new to each other. ( @0ldblu3, @kregan, @divot dave, @RandallT, @dsc123)

@dsc123 organized it.

Okay, so I gave @divot dave the participant award, as well as the others listed there.

I gave @dsc123 the organizer award.

2 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

My little breaking 90 award is lonely. Put the outing one there for me. I did the event at Norwalk last year.

The snazzy backpack has been handy by the way. Thanks.

Okay. You got it!

1 hour ago, jsgolfer said:

TST Outing Participant

TST Outing Organizer

Details? Just curious. I gave them to you.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
59 minutes ago, krupa said:

I just broke 100!  http://www.gamegolf.com/player/krupa/round/912392

I am very happy.

You've got it. And congratulations!

Just now, iacas said:

You've got it. And congratulations!

Thanks!

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

Have read Lowest Score Wins. I expected it to be good, and it didn't disappoint.

Having a ride along instructor assess and give you tips on the course would be akin to learning something on the job. It's great in it's own way. This is more like getting entire lectures on the subject. Very smart, and useful book. Anyone can read, and understand this stuff, and I think if they did they would shoot lower.

Thanks!

• Administrator
5 hours ago, bm85 said:

Have read Lowest Score Wins. I expected it to be good, and it didn't disappoint.

Having a ride along instructor assess and give you tips on the course would be akin to learning something on the job. It's great in it's own way. This is more like getting entire lectures on the subject. Very smart, and useful book. Anyone can read, and understand this stuff, and I think if they did they would shoot lower.

Thanks!

You've got it! And… thanks! I appreciate it.

On May 20, 2016 at 10:39 PM, RandallT said:

@dsc123 organized it. We got to 6, although one was the son of an attendee (the guy who won!). At the time, the we were somewhat regular posters here, and none had met previously. Strange thing is that 3 of of the 5 of us had twins. That seemed odd (I wasn't one of them). Here's the thread. Photo of us right above your post.

Thanks!  Too bad I couldn't make it for this year's outing.  We should try again in the summer.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Oh - I have 3 eagles so far.  Must be a new award.  Nice icons for the new awards

Bill - 

I got a Hole in One on Monday.  I was playing with our son who was visiting from Arizona.

If I could get a Hole in One award I would appreciate it.

John

• Administrator
8 hours ago, rehmwa said:

Oh - I have 3 eagles so far.  Must be a new award.  Nice icons for the new awards

You've got it. They're not super new… a few months.

7 hours ago, 70sSanO said:

I got a Hole in One on Monday.  I was playing with our son who was visiting from Arizona.

If I could get a Hole in One award I would appreciate it.

You've got it! Congrats!

14 hours ago, iacas said:

You've got it. They're not super new… a few months.

You've got it! Congrats!

Thanks!  And thank you for all your effort on this site.  Having awards is a real nice touch and it gives a sense of being a part of a community.

John

• Upvote 1