iacas

Are you a Better Golfer than a Year Ago?

Improvement in Your Golf Game  

485 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a better golfer than you were one year ago? Are your scores and/or handicap index lower?

2. 2. One year from now, do you think you will be a better golfer (lower scores and/or handicap index) than you are now?

363 posts in this topic Last Reply

Yes and yes. My scores on average are lower, my handicap is lower, and I've shot my lowest score this year. I feel like my swing has improved and that's been the biggest reason that my scores have gotten better. Especially my driver swing, I really worked hard on that this year and it's paid off.

I think I can continue to improve throughout the winter and next season. One of my goals is to get Game Golf or Arccos sensors and use the analytics to target areas for improvement and focus my practice sessions. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

1 hour ago, MyLeftStrokeJustWentViral said:

Yes and yes. My scores on average are lower, my handicap is lower, and I've shot my lowest score this year. I feel like my swing has improved and that's been the biggest reason that my scores have gotten better. Especially my driver swing, I really worked hard on that this year and it's paid off.

I think I can continue to improve throughout the winter and next season. One of my goals is to get Game Golf or Arccos sensors and use the analytics to target areas for improvement and focus my practice sessions. 

Good on you..you have found the secret to improving your game.  It is all in the swing..make it better and the game becomes easier and way more fun!

Worlds better. Been a weekend/monthly hacker for 15 years but this year I started taking is serious.  Went from a "30 who knows" down to 19.5 or so in 5 months.  Tore apart my swing and learned the right way... watching a ton of video, reading a ton from sites like this, and practicing with purpose.  Progress from this year to next will be much more moderate but what a fun year.