IGNORED

TheSandTrap Member Map

DaveP043
Note: This thread is 1729 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

7 hours ago, gatsby47 said:

Thanks Dave.  Great Ideal!  I am pretty far east but not as far north as Philly out in Washington St. We are indeed heavy on the East side of the continent. Good to see where everyone plays

You get to see the sun come up first for the Sand Trap North America contingent!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 hours ago, treebound said:

I think I'm having an iPhone moment. When I click the map link in the first post it jumps to the google map app and there are no visible pins even if I zoom out to show from the Pacific to the Atlantic. So I don't think the app is showing the same map (or layers?) that others are seeing. Oh well, I suspect an app issue so this might be a non-phone thing for me. I use the phone map app too much to disable it and force the link to only open in a browser window. 

@treebound, if you like, post your home town or home golf club here, or in a PM, and I'll add you to the map.  

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

2 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

@treebound, if you like, post your home town or home golf club here, or in a PM, and I'll add you to the map.  

Thank you, I'll check with a desktop computer later this weekend and will search for iphone map options. In the mean time you can add me at Hawthorne Hills golf course by Saukville WI which is my nearest public course and where my county membership is at. Thanks for the help. 

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

my work computer has it blocked. Posting so I can find the thread later...cool idea!!

Driver: :tmade: R11S (9 degree)
Woods: :tmade: R11 3 (15.5 degree) & 5 (19 degree)
Irons: :tmade: R11 4-AW
Wedges: :tmade: ATV 54 & 60 degree
Putter: :scotty_cameron: 2012 Newport 2
Ball: :titleist: ProV1
Rangefinder: :bushnell: Tour V2

Finally got around to doing this. I added the 5 county courses I am registered for. They're not the closest to me but they are the ones that I play.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

On 4/8/2017 at 10:57 AM, treebound said:

Thank you, I'll check with a desktop computer later this weekend and will search for iphone map options. In the mean time you can add me at Hawthorne Hills golf course by Saukville WI which is my nearest public course and where my county membership is at. Thanks for the help. 

Done!

23 hours ago, grubby98 said:

my work computer has it blocked. Posting so I can find the thread later...cool idea!!

Let me know if you need help, I can add your pin if you let me know your "home" golf course, or maybe a home town if you'd rather use that.

Dave

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 

Aiea in the house! Today I played Pearl Country Club and was glad to add it to the map. Mahalo Dave!

Hi, I live on a small island in the Pacific Ocean.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:55 AM, DaveP043 said:

Done!

Let me know if you need help, I can add your pin if you let me know your "home" golf course, or maybe a home town if you'd rather use that.

go ahead and add me.  still haven't got my internet at home hooked up and work still has it blocked.  My home course is Lake of Egypt Country Club in Marion, IL.

1 hour ago, grubby98 said:

go ahead and add me.  still haven't got my internet at home hooked up and work still has it blocked.  My home course is Lake of Egypt Country Club in Marion, IL.

Taken care of, thanks.

Dave

thanks dave

• 3 weeks later...

@DaveP043  I must not be able to follow directions, any time I select the layer it just unchecks or checks it, nothing turns blue, I can't seem to add a pin.

Can you add "The Links at Challedon" in Mt. Airy, which is my home course.

Gus
---------------

Done

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Newman Golf Course in Ithaca, New York. That's my home course.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

got it

Dave

• 1 month later...

Great idea!  I'm a newbie, and looks like I'm the only one on the map near Austin, TX.  If anyone is near Austin I'd love to connect!

Sincerely, Art

595fdffb1cd64_logoforTST.jpg.9637d0539d0818684c1ee7c2f23bfb3a.jpg

Play more golf.  Easily.  Download the FREE (Limited Time) SocialPutts app. today!

595fde6fe0fb7_AvailableontheAppStoreTST.jpg.8bc310c687f48ce49737dea3658d16c6.jpg595fde722ffa6_GetitonGooglePlayTST.jpg.ace51e4e4a9308d728ed4ec293751de6.jpg

Finally got around to posting on this.  If this is a representative sample, wow we have a ton more east coast than west coast.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

2 hours ago, Shindig said:

Finally got around to posting on this.  If this is a representative sample, wow we have a ton more east coast than west coast.

Golf is cheaper, there are more courses and the people are friendlier.... (JK...........):whistle:

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

• 4 weeks later...

bump:   We have a had several new members and it would be nice to see where they reside or play..   Please add to the map.

• Upvote 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Note: This thread is 1729 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!