IGNORED

Hole in one, with club pinned to left armpit

nevets88
Note: This thread is 2241 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's been said before, but more than one way to swing a golf club and this guy found a way and it's pretty darn functional. Nicely done. Warning - NSFW, language.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

20 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

It's been said before, but more than one way to swing a golf club and this guy found a way and it's pretty darn functional. Nicely done. Warning - NSFW, language.

It's too bad he anchored! 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

45 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

It's too bad he anchored! 

Nice par ;-) 

That club looks like it's too long, actually. DQ :-P

• Like 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

6 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Lol lol lol, that kid's got one hand, he can do whatever TF he wants :beer:

Agree 100%

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

19 minutes ago, colin007 said:

You know we’re just joking.:-P

• Like 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

On 3/5/2018 at 6:19 PM, colin007 said:

Haha, yes.

I'd like to add that I've birdied that hole. FROM THE TIPS. 

"Witty golf quote."

Good on him. Think its great so see things like this. Just shows that disabillities shouldnt stop people from doing what they love.

Heck, the lad hits his 7 better than i do!

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Brandon is on of my students at Golf Academy of America, he is a true inspiration and has a wonderful attitude. He has gotten literally hundreds of calls for interviews etc. also Taylormade want to make a set of clubs for him and give him free balls for life!. A life changing moment for sure!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Martyn W said:

Brandon is on of my students at Golf Academy of America, he is a true inspiration and has a wonderful attitude. He has gotten literally hundreds of calls for interviews etc. also Taylormade want to make a set of clubs for him and give him free balls for life!. A life changing moment for sure!

Very cool.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awesome to hear. I got in touch with him on Instagram. Great guy! Love meeting other disabled golfers (and apparently I need to hit a hole in one on video to get some sponsors haha)

9A41323A-CF2D-48E7-A88D-35477BF580B2.jpeg

3FA32B83-C90B-4353-AA02-E6007B120F0C.jpeg

Edited by DutchLeon
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Martyn W said:

Great story! 

2 hours ago, DutchLeon said:

Awesome to hear. I got in touch with him on Instagram. Great guy! Love meeting other disabled golfers (and apparently I need to hit a hole in one on video to get some sponsors haha)

9A41323A-CF2D-48E7-A88D-35477BF580B2.jpeg

3FA32B83-C90B-4353-AA02-E6007B120F0C.jpeg

Awesome stuff!  What course is that you are playing in the photos?

Callaway Razr-Fit 8.5 Driver | Callaway GBB Warbird 3W | PingEye 2 Irons (2-PW) | McGregor Jack Nicklaus SW | Ping B61 Putter

3 hours ago, fishgolf said:

Great story! 

Awesome stuff!  What course is that you are playing in the photos?

Tróia, Portugal. Very tough Robert Trent Jones Senior design on a Portuguese peninsula!

• Like 1

How cool is the game we play...that these things can, and do, happen?

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

Note: This thread is 2241 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!