IGNORED

2018 British Open Championship at Carnoustie

Wally Fairway
Note: This thread is 2087 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 minute ago, sofingaw said:

The first 3 rounds, I tried to stay up and watch, but I kept falling asleep and missing most of it.

I’m glued and wide awake now. 

Wow, and I thought the timing was bad for us on the US West Coast.  You're dedicated my friend.  Glad to have you watching with us.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I know not to tempt the gods. I say good job to a player who has made a comeback in blackjack, or hits three in a row on roulette, and they lose everything. I'm a black cat.

Wayne

Good caddie: ‘Tiger, you’re the GOAT. You’ve got this. Don’t rush, see the shot you need and f’in make it.’

LaCava: ‘Which club you want?’

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

Shauffele topped it?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

3 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Dude, where are you?  NBC hasn't shown Rory in at least an hour. 

Sky Sports

Colin P.

1 minute ago, Vinsk said:

Good caddie: ‘Tiger, you’re the GOAT. You’ve got this. Don’t rush, see the shot you need and f’in make it.’

LaCava: ‘Which club you want?’

The best caddie on the course right now isn't caddying today.

Just now, iacas said:

Shauffele topped it?

Yep.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

1 minute ago, Shindig said:

Wow, and I thought the timing was bad for us on the US West Coast.  You're dedicated my friend.  Glad to have you watching with us.

I mean, I have the same brain disease we all have. And this is straight up history, win or lose! Glad to be up with y’all!

• Thumbs Up 1

Zoinks Batman!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Tiger has as many sand saves in the past two holes than I have in 2018.

• Like 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

Man. Tiger is moving up the leaderboard and everyone else is in a hurry to move down.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

1 minute ago, Zeph said:

Man. Tiger is moving up the leaderboard and everyone else is in a hurry to move down.

AKA the good old days :-) 

-- Michael | My swing! 

5 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Sky Sports

Vacationing again?

Just now, sofingaw said:

Rory -5 now. NBC might want to send over a camera....

They showed his last two holes. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

OK do I sit here and watch this or do I go play golf and listen to it on the radio. I’m torn .

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

Note: This thread is 2087 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!