IGNORED

2018 PGA Championship at Bellerive

iacas
Note: This thread is 2078 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Koepka and Tiger in the last group tomorrow would be great. 

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, Zeph said:

Koepka and Tiger in the last group tomorrow would be great. 

Agreed.

Would be great if this eagle putt went down. 

:blink:

Well, would be good if he makes this birdie putt. 

Edited by RFKFREAK

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

That was bad. Eagle chance from 19 feet and he 3-putts for par. That's giving away a shot to the field. 

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Story of Tiger’s season summed up in the last two minutes. He teases us but when he has to make the putts, he doesn’t make them.

The only chance to catch Koepka would have been playing with him. Now I expect cruise control for Brooks from here on out.

Edited by ChrisP

4 minutes ago, colin007 said:

You've got to be....

I'm done.

1 minute ago, ChrisP said:

Story of Tiger’s season summed up in the last two minutes. He teases us but when he has to make the putts, he doesn’t make them.

On the glass half-full side, he’s now tied for 2nd place.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Just now, ChrisP said:

Until the rest of those guys at -8 play 17 and eagle or birdie it.

I didn’t say what it was half-full of. :whistle:

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

The leaderboard is so packed behind Koepka. A ton of guys at -7 and -8, all of them with 17 left to play. You gotta assume you need -9 or 10 to get in the last group with Koepka. 

11 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

The only chance to catch Koepka would have been playing with him. Now I expect cruise control for Brooks from here on out.

And then Koepka bogey's. :bugout:

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• Administrator
On 7/31/2018 at 9:19 AM, Groucho Valentine said:

Big boy track with a few brutal par 4's where Tiger is going to have to hit driver?... 

I love the way he's clawing back his game...but umm..no... :-$ 

Id be surprised if he finished top 20 in that one. If he even makes the cut. 

Care to comment @Groucho Valentine?

23 minutes ago, Zeph said:

That was bad. Eagle chance from 19 feet and he 3-putts for par. That's giving away a shot to the field. 

More than a shot. They're 2.0 putts from 33 feet. From 19' they're under 2.0.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I have seen golf on TV for over fifty years. I saw Jack and I saw Tiger, and they were clearly better than everyone else. Now, there are none. There are thirty. There are two dozen guys at least who can win a major. No one ever will surpass Jack and Tiger. The science of golf is max and the art of golf has followed. Tiger set the bar, and now everyone can hurdle it.

Not only are these guys good, but they are the best as can be. The differences are so small, and the gap between them is tiny. Because of technology, medicine, and nutrition, because of digital photography and data, they know exactly how to hit every shot, and how far they can hit it. The only question is can they execute it. That's the only variable.

There will never been another Tiger or another Jack, like there will never be anyone who shoots 18 birdies and an eagle. Beyond the bounds of human ability with a stick and a ball. These guys are as good as it gets.

What an era. What a privilege.

Par is what your mother shoots.

Wayne

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Blackjack Don said:

like there will never be anyone who shoots 18 birdies and an eagle

Yeah, cuz that'd be a 19-hole round, which is just weird. 😉

• Like 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2078 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!