IGNORED

2018 BMW Championship - FedExCup Playoffs

Zeph
Note: This thread is 2052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

19 minutes ago, GrandStranded said:

OK, so this could be the week so many have been waiting for. I just put on the golf, Tiger has a 3 shot lead, and just missed holing out a pitch. He's proven his game is better then solid now. Does he need to break through this week and get a W?   P.S. Not trolling. Only asking, because now they're chasing him.. 

As exciting as it is, let's remember it is Thursday.
Rory & Webb at -3 through 6, Rickie & Uihlein only 2 back (Peter at -5 through 9) and lots of golf still to be played

Players play, tough players win!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

18 minutes ago, Zeph said:

Need to break through for what?

Thought I was pretty clear. Break through and get a W. The comeback season has gone very well. A victory, in the Playoffs no less, would make it incredible.

PING G400 Max 9*  Taylormade  M2 15*  Callaway Steelhead XR 19* & 22*   Callaway Apex CF-16 5-GW  Callaway MD3 54* & 58*  RIFE 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet 34"

20 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

As exciting as it is, let's remember it is Thursday.
Rory & Webb at -3 through 6, Rickie & Uihlein only 2 back (Peter at -5 through 9) and lots of golf still to be played

Don't rain on @colin007's parade! 

• Like 2

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

1 minute ago, RFKFREAK said:

This is better then Christmas for him!!! :beer:

PING G400 Max 9*  Taylormade  M2 15*  Callaway Steelhead XR 19* & 22*   Callaway Apex CF-16 5-GW  Callaway MD3 54* & 58*  RIFE 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet 34"

15 minutes ago, GrandStranded said:

Thought I was pretty clear. Break through and get a W. The comeback season has gone very well. A victory, in the Playoffs no less, would make it incredible.

I see what you are saying, but what is he needing it for? To keep playing better? To set up for a better next season? I don't think he needs a win this week for anything. He's been on track all year and if he stays healthy should be ready for a 2019 with lots of possibilities.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

28 minutes ago, Zeph said:

I see what you are saying, but what is he needing it for? To keep playing better? To set up for a better next season? I don't think he needs a win this week for anything. He's been on track all year and if he stays healthy should be ready for a 2019 with lots of possibilities.

I completely disagree.  He needs to re-learn how to win again with his new swing and new bionic body.  It would be great if he wins this week.

He has yet to string together 4 good rounds in a row.  I am hoping this is the week he does and "complete" his comeback season, if you will.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

My two favorites are on top!  Rory and Tiger!

Don

Rory on a roll. Ridiculous.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

19 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

What, you have never made 5 birdies in a row??😉

I shot 54 once in Tiger Woods Golf, does that count?

• Upvote 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

28 minutes ago, billchao said:

Rory on a roll. Ridiculous.

On the internet? Yes it does!

Tee times for tomorrow are being moved because of inclement weather. 

Edited by Zeph

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

2 hours ago, GrandStranded said:

This is better then Christmas for him!!! :beer:

2 hours ago, RFKFREAK said:

I'm giddy, but I reserve the right to self immolate sometime between now and Sunday afternoon

Colin P.

4 hours ago, billchao said:

I shot 54 once in Tiger Woods Golf, does that count?

I shot 54 on a course, but I still had 5 more holes to go.

Don

5 hours ago, RFKFREAK said:

It's times like these I miss having the golf channel to be able to stream while at work. 

You can stream it on ESPN. Free 7 day trial then cancel. I watched if from the start.

• Informative 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Note: This thread is 2052 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!