phedrick

Evil Club of Hate

11 posts / 637 viewsLast Reply

Evil club of hate.... I have one, do you? For me it is my fairway. It hates me. Sometimes it acts like it is my best friend, other times not so much. At times it hits sweet and true, and says 'who loves you baby?'. The next time out it shows me the middle finger.... <sigh>

Lately, it seems like every club in my bag …  🥵
But hey, it's only March. By the end of April, they will all be showing a lot of LUV … :whistle:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, Club Rat said:

But hey, it's only March. By the end of April, they will all be showing a lot of LUV … :whistle:

I love your optimism!  

Right now it's my 5 iron since I only hit it one yard farther than my 6 iron.

Hybrid, hands down. It goes the right distance, but in every direction imaginable. Most of the time my 3 iron or 4W is a much safer bet.

My driver! I don't understand, I go to the range and hit it well but when I play on grass, like I did yesterday, it fails me. Had to resort to my 3W for most of the game. Putting also suffered but that is because of lack of playing lately. But it was good to get out.

SW or LW pitch shots, the feel shots.  I developed numbness and no feel in my left hand and arm.  It is like I have the yips or something.  I have no idea where the clubface is and my brain freaks out.  I truly suck.  Horrible.

I played a around today. I decided to give my 'Evil club of hate' a try.  It was going really well.  She/He/It was playing nice with me.... UNTIL it came down to a point where I might break a personal record..... You fool, you fool, you silly fool..... SHOULD have known better...

Pitching wedge, always the pitching wedge. I can’t even begin to count how many extra shots that satan possessed  club has cost me.