IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought?

You don't want to know.... geez, my swing speed is now mid to high 90's so I had to trade all my woods in that were R flex....

That's good, sounds like the lessons are paying off.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Picked up 2 boxes of Bridgestone e6 balls tonight. Had to go with white since only the white ones came with a free sleeve of 330rx's. With my $10 coupon that is 30 balls for $50.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Ordered a Callaway X2 Hot 3 hybrid pro for $82 at Rock Bottom Golf last night.  :beer:

I'm gonna get one of these too. I hit one about a month ago and was just smoking it. I didn't buy it (was used, at golfsmith), and it was gone the next time I went back.

Ditched the ping cart bag, was just getting to be too heavy.

• Upvote 1

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Picked it up at Golf Town on sale for 280. Played my first round with it yesterday, love it! Just need some steadier hands lol

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Golf travel bag - GTB Caravan - perfect for the trip and the money - cost the same as it would've to rent clubs at the destination I was visiting.

Dozen Balls - Wilson Staff Duo - loved these!

And for kicks - picked up some cool ball markers (the placing on the green kind) that were brass, each with the name of each guy in my foursome enameled on them.  There was a whole kiosk at checkout with a few hundred guy and gal names to choose from, and the gang and I were all on there.  Impulse buy, but when I presented them to the group on the first green, it was worth it.

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Mizuno Carry Bag. Pretty thing - Dark gray with orange 'accompaniments'. I have a Titleist cart bag.

Vishal S.

Golf Town sidewalk sale. Got a a RBZ HL 3 wood stiff. $49.99. Not a huge fan of white club heads but for $50 I can deal.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Went to Golfsmith and found, in mint condition an used Titleist 915hd for $192

I tried to get the manager up to the counter to haggle a bit on the price. He wouldn't come out of his lair to face me. #COWARD :beer:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I got some wilson staff duo balls, a new pretty sweet texas ball marker, and a couple new gloves. Hoping to go get fitted for a putter in 2 weeks!

Reflex cart and I have a Karsten TR Anser 5 on the way....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

This thread reminds me… I need to buy a big bag of tees for the summer. And a couple new gloves. Probably will do that this afternoon.

Constantine

This thread reminds me… I need to buy a big bag of tees for the summer. And a couple new gloves. Probably will do that this afternoon.

Oh yeah... I got a bag of red tees too and 3 pack of nike golf gloves on eBay.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

well, i went to a golf store that takes trade in's.... so i traded in a set of irons and a couple wedges, and picked up a new Callaway xhot 3 deep 13.5 and a new Volkey 50-8 wedge..... now if it would just stop raining in my area on my days off lol

It is what it is

Just when I say I'm done, I go and buy something else... WELL I'M DONE!! Couldn't pass these up, been looking at them for a while now and walked into Golf Town and they were on clearance for $40. Looking forward to trying them out tomorrow morning.