IGNORED

Monthly Award Winners Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2186 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

The March 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Though the Tiger Woods thread got more posts, and some other threads were started by staff members (like the 5 Minutes Daily practice thread). Anyway, the winner this month is… @Valleygolfer for:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

This month, the clear winner is…

@Buckeyebowman! Congratulations!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For February, 2016… that member is… @DaveP043! He won by a good margin over @SavvySwede and @Golfingdad/@saevel25.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 minutes ago, iacas said:

The March 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Though the Tiger Woods thread got more posts, and some other threads were started by staff members (like the 5 Minutes Daily practice thread). Anyway, the winner this month is… @Valleygolfer for:

So I didn't really win but I win or are you just being nice to the slow kid? I'm glad I could contribute...?

britney-confused-gif.gif

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Valleygolfer said:

So I didn't really win but I win or are you just being nice to the slow kid? I'm glad I could contribute...?

You won. Staff are ineligible. I started thread 87742 and that's the "Presidential Race" one, but a) it's political, not golf-related, and b) I'm staff. So it's not an eligible thread.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

9 hours ago, iacas said:

For February, 2016… that member is… @DaveP043! He won by a good margin over @SavvySwede and @Golfingdad/@saevel25.

Yeah Dave......:beer:

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Like Henrik Stenson, another 2nd place finish for the Swede. Congrats @DaveP043

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

12 hours ago, SavvySwede said:

Like Henrik Stenson, another 2nd place finish for the Swede. Congrats @DaveP043

There is no shame in getting second! 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Wow, I knew I was getting a bunch of skins, but had no idea I did this good!  Thanks to everyone.  Like they say, even a blind chicken gets a kernel of corn sometimes.

12 hours ago, Valleygolfer said:

Leave it to a bartender/owner @DaveP043 to win the MOTH....

This one confused me.  I mean, I spend an occasional hour or two in a bar, but I've never tended or owned one.  It seems like a dream job, until I see all the work that goes into it.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

39 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

Wow, I knew I was getting a bunch of skins, but had no idea I did this good!  Thanks to everyone.  Like they say, even a blind chicken gets a kernel of corn sometimes.

This one confused me.  I mean, I spend an occasional hour or two in a bar, but I've never tended or owned one.  It seems like a dream job, until I see all the work that goes into it.

My mistake I guess, I was assuming that your personalized ProV's were going to your bar.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

3 minutes ago, Valleygolfer said:

My mistake I guess, I was assuming that your personalized ProV's were going to your bar.

LOL, no, I play at Stoneleigh Golf Club, and if you want to return one of my golf balls to me, you're most likely to find me if you look in the Tavern.  

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

The April 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Though the Tiger Woods thread got more posts, and some other threads were started by staff members (like the 5 Minutes Daily practice thread). Anyway, the winner this month is… @krupa for starting this topic:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

@Let it Fly! Congratulations!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For February, 2016… that member is… @saevel25! Must be all that anti-Trump rhetoric… ;-) (JK. No rep points are available in that topic.)

Wow!  Thanks!

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

14 hours ago, iacas said:

The April 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Though the Tiger Woods thread got more posts, and some other threads were started by staff members (like the 5 Minutes Daily practice thread). Anyway, the winner this month is… @krupa for starting this topic:

Rookie of the Month

@Let it Fly! Congratulations!

Member of the Month

For February, 2016… that member is… @saevel25! Must be all that anti-Trump rhetoric… ;-) (JK. No rep points are available in that topic.)

Congrats all. I guess we don't deduct points for spelling and grammar then! @saevel25

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

The May (holy crap it's June already!) 2016 Awards ceremony is about to begin!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Though some threads got more posts (like the Presidential election topic), and others were started by staff members (like the 5 Minutes Daily practice thread). Anyway, the winner this month is… @boil3rmak3r for starting this topic:

Rookie of the Month

@Groucho Valentine! Congratulations!

Member of the Month

For February, 2016… that member is… @DaveP043!

4 minutes ago, Groucho Valentine said:

Do i get a bowl of soup? 

"No soup for you", said in Soup Nazi voice.  

Congrats guys!

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 2186 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!