IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3293 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You guys are all wrong.  He was actually listening to his Rosetta Stone Spanish "tapes." "El gato es muy grande." "Donde esta la biblioteca."

"Limelight", By RUSH

Saw Tiger's press conference today. Very light and engaging.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Interesting tid bit of info here, Adam Scott will be using the long putter at the Masters. I've got RuKu TV hookup and it was on their Masters coming telecast guide. Just thought I'd share.....

Hate crowned cups.

Interesting tid bit of info here, Adam Scott will be using the long putter at the Masters. I've got RuKu TV hookup and it was on their Masters coming telecast guide. Just thought I'd share.....

I watched his interview from today. He said something to the effect of "not wanting to just throw balls in the air and watch where they land" that he "wants to give himself the best chance with the method he's practiced the most." Personally, I think that 3 putt from 3' at Bay Hill messed with him hard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by disco111

I watched his interview from today. He said something to the effect of "not wanting to just throw balls in the air and watch where they land" that he "wants to give himself the best chance with the method he's practiced the most."

Personally, I think that 3 putt from 3' at Bay Hill messed with him hard.

It'll be his last chance to use it at the Masters - maybe he thinks it's his last chance for another green jacket, since putting well is so critical at Augusta.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

The good news is the weather forecast keeps improving. Now the only day that looks bad is Thursday (50% chance of storms). Friday, Saturday and Sunday only has a 20% chance so let's cross our fingers that forecast holds true. It still looks like it's going to play softer than usual....which is why I just called my friend in Vegas and had him put a few bucks on Rory because I think if it's soft, he will be up near the top on Sunday.

I see Gunn Yang is up with BWatson and JRose, 9.24am.  But he is not  listed or marked as an Amateur for this tourney on the bio page.  Yes, he is listed as entered coz of winning US Am tourney but he may have turned pro in the meantime.

Could he have won the USAm, then turned pro, and still be invited to Master's?

I see Gunn Yang is up with BWatson and JRose, 9.24am.  But he is not  listed or marked as an Amateur for this tourney on the bio page.  Yes, he is listed as entered coz of winning US Am tourney but he may have turned pro in the meantime.

Could he have won the USAm, then turned pro, and still be invited to Master's?

Apparently. I believe the rule is the winner of the US Amateur gets to play in the Masters. Not the top amateur or has to still be an amateur.

Really this is no big deal.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Watched Tiger today and he looked the Tiger of old. His short game looked really good from what I saw.

Phil played with DJ, Rickie and Snedaker and I know they had $$ on a few holes bc they finished three of the holes we watched before starting to practice putting and chipping. Phil put on a nice show with his flop shots for the crowd.

What an incredible experience. I feel very blessed to have witnessed what I saw today. It was completely astonishing.

Cheers,
Rick Menary

I just heard Tiger withdrew from the par 3 tourney......????

Where?

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I just heard Tiger withdrew from the par 3 tourney......????

Has he ever bothered to play in it?

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Has he ever bothered to play in it?

His last time was 2004.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 3293 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!