IGNORED

Has Spieth gone from hero to zero?

Valleygolfer
Note: This thread is 3134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is it the end of the Spieth era?

• Yes
    • No

When Spieth was playing with Day he looked intimidated. Day was blasting drives past him and putting lights out.

Spieth when he won the Majors was in a special place. whether he can return to that place remains to be seen.

I would be shocked if Spieth ever wins another tournament again.  He was a flash in the pan.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

And in six months when another guy looks like a beast, and Day is struggling, we'll be asking "can Jason Day return to that place? remains to be seen..."

That's golf, very, very few can keep up dominance.

Day, Spieth, Rory, Fowler... these kids will be trading places in the rankings for the next decade.

Agreed, I hope it lasts 10 years, it will be a good to see them wax each other, that's good golf

I would be shocked if Spieth ever wins another tournament again.  He was a flash in the pan.

Lol.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I would be shocked if Spieth ever wins another tournament again.

Wanna make a bet?

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Lol.

Is this an attempt at sarcasm?

I believe that he's offering up a bet for the rest of us. I'll throw a few bucks into the hat.

What do you say Puma?

Wanna make a bet?

Sorry, fellas, I am not the gamblin' type.

And obviously that was sarcasm, poking fun at the bi-polar nature of the golf media.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

Such a scrambler

The reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Sorry, fellas, I am not the gamblin' type. And obviously that was sarcasm, poking fun at the bi-polar nature of the golf media.

Maybe. You are the same guy that said Spieth got lucky to win the U.S.Open- Did not see you use one of these ;-)

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

His swing isn't one that he's going to have to tweak much over the next 20 years, unlike Tiger and eventually Rory and even Day who will need to make adjustments to how hard they swing as they get into their mid-to-late 30s. His swing is very simple and his putting stroke is so pure. You won't be hearing many reports over the next 20 years of "Spieth going through a swing change." His swing now will likely be the same one when he's 42.

• Upvote 1

Note: This thread is 3134 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!